Posts: 8 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Worst phone was probably Siemens CF-62 (?). Most of the time it spend at the Powermill for repairing.

First one was Nokia 1631 (year was 1995). Best have been Nokia 6110 (first 6110 model at year 1999).

n97 ...returned it after 3 months of using...slow and full of bugs

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
I'm bit ashamed to write about it, but I bought MotorolaV.box about ten years ago.

To give you an idea how bad phone it was, I'll just mention that it didn't even have a microphone. Yes, you read that right. A phone without a microphone. It did come with a head-set that had a microphone. Too bad that the headset had a propietory connector that was only manufactured by Motorola. Sales people in finnish phone shops had good laughs when I asked them if they stocked that headset.

Bought it from a sale bin for few pennies as a back-up phone for binge drinking etc. Expectations were not very high, but it failed on even those.

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_v_b...100%29-224.php

Last edited by Rauha; 2010-05-05 at 20:00.

Ericsson T39

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
looooooooooooool

IPhone 2G , after two months really hated it, never buy another iphone

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
Samsung D500 definitely for me.

Won this in a competition back in 2003 or 2004. At the time, this phone was the king of the mobile world, getting rave reviews on just about every web site and magazine. It was one of the most expensive non-smartphone mobile on the market (together with the original Motorola Razr) but it looked great and had the most impressive list of features ever (for the time).

I was really looking forward to finally getting a proper phone (at the time all I could afford were the cheapest and crappiest PAYG mobiles) and getting to use one of the best mobile ever. Unfortunately, once I finally got it, it turned out that each and every feature had been so badly designed and implemented that they were all completely and utterly useless. That phone was only good for making phone calls and sending text messages (and even at that, it did quite badly).

One example that sums it all quite well was the built-in MP3 player. It was a rare (and desirable) feature in mobile phones at that time. Only problem was that it only had 80MB of non-expandable memory - just about enough to store one and a half album.

That alone wouldn't have been a deal-breaker except that despite its sky-high price, the phone didn't even come with a USB cable. So you had to use bluetooth to transfer your music - easily took half and hour to transfer an album.

I could have lived with that but the problem was was you couldn't use the phone at all when it was receiving files via bluetooth (no background transfer). So your phone was out of service for half and hour every time you wanted to transfer music.

I guess I could have lived with that too but things didn't get any better once you finally had your music on the damn thing. You had to use the supplied (and really crap) earphones to listen to your music as it used a proprietary connector instead of a standard headphone jack. Impossible to use your own headphones, no even an adapter was available.

I suppose it still wasn't the end of the world but then the maximum volume was so low that it was simply impossible to hear anything when trying to listen to music in a noisy street. Bit of a problem.

The icing on the cake was that you couldn't do anything else with your phone when you were listening to music. Whenever you received a text message, you had to exit the music player (and stop the music) to be able read it.

When you launched the music player again, it of course didn't remember when it left off. So you had to browse your whole playlist again, find the tune you were listening to and play it from the start again. Icing on the icing: there was no fast forward feature so you it was simply impossible to skip to were you left off.

Needless to say that it all went downhill from there.

Last edited by mehdiE; 2010-05-05 at 20:06.

Sony Ericsson T310
Just look at that ugly attachable camera :x

But the worst of all was the Ericsson T10s

I wonder what does the 's' stand for? S*** maybe?
Mine came with dark blue flip cover. Just imagine its looks...

Im sorry, bad memories with sony ericsson.ericsson phones

Last edited by RafaLL92; 2010-05-05 at 20:05.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
A lot of people hate the SE 990i

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Samsung Omnia 8GB

Slow Slow Slow, buggy buggy, crappy toughscreen, awful video recording, bad speaker, bad os and a 4 hour battery life, MMS didnt work

Good points
Nice sms function, thats about it