Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
The best thing about Blackberry for me (or only good thing) is messanger. And one of the best things about blackberry messanger is the fact I can quickly send files to anyone. Amazing. Wish Nokia had this. Don't know why they don't but then again I don't know a lot about how technologies work but like to see useful tech. And it sure is useful.
And the United Arab Emirates can spy on your convos if you're over their territory regardless of the beefed up pricey berrycription......

Anyway, when you say it sends to anyone, do you really mean to anyone, or just to anyone that also got a berry?

The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoTiago For This Useful Post:
- ssh to your friend's n900 and send the file through the terminal. Thats the geek (right) way to do it. If he doesnt have an N900, he probably doesnt deserve to get the file anyway.

- use dropn900

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manifesto42 For This Useful Post:
Nah.....most pple not using n900...most are on iphone or bb....some how need an application that can integrate with them man

The Following User Says Thank You to evilgto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Pixelpipe+Petrovich?

Or setup ftp-server on your N900 and do the same thing to your friends machine and then use the fukkin ftp-clients to send and download files.

ez123

Last edited by jmk; 2010-10-27 at 17:06.

Originally Posted by jmk View Post
Pixelpipe+Petrovich?

Or setup ftp-server on your N900 and do the same thing to your friends machine and then use the fukkin ftp-clients to send and download files.

ez123
Hmm sure he was looking for a simple and convenient solution like how if you are using skype on your PC you can share files as easy as A,B,C.

Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
Hmm sure he was looking for a simple and convenient solution like how if you are using skype on your PC you can share files as easy as A,B,C.
Yup...thats what i am looking for....Guess there is no such application like this exist for now

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by evilgto View Post
Nah.....most pple not using n900...most are on iphone or bb....some how need an application that can integrate with them man
this has been mentioned many times already but here we go:

email?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
with endless possibilities and none of them good enough for our dear OP, i wonder where this thread will eventually end.... put your phone upside-down on a xerox machine and send the copy by fax? end the whole phone via UPS? a torrent maybe?

The Following User Says Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
isn't there a program that allows you to send files using some of the acounts in the builltin communication stuff?

The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoTiago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Why not bluetooth? Okay that might be a problem for iPhones, though that isn't the n900s fault.

Another option is to install lighttpd (a lightweight webserver), you can also install mobile hotspot in case there isn't a wifi network handy, then your friends can point their web browser to your n900 and download the files you want to share that way.

Tags
email ffs, tools 'r' us