Notices

Originally Posted by couldvbb View Post
Sony_Sketch
Awesome, thanx Buddy

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
i just installed this and they all say ipk file not found. I was under the impression the games were just available from the app. It doesn't matter if not, i just want to check that i need to find them myself or am i missing something in the app?

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Feature Request

After pressing 'Play' on an installed game, it would be great to have some kind of indicator that WOSGM is launching the game.

I'm probably just impatient, but I keep thinking nothing's happening and press the button again (and sometimes again ), resulting in multiple instances of the game launching which I then have to go and shut down.

A small thing, I know, but it would be a nice touch

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bingley Joe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
i just installed this and they all say ipk file not found. I was under the impression the games were just available from the app. It doesn't matter if not, i just want to check that i need to find them myself or am i missing something in the app?
Oh hell yeah, man. It provides illegal access to the files and even anonymizes your download session for you. All in a ~4Mb package! Let me tell you, RW, if you think this app makes life easy, just wait until Divan releases his Mail-order Bride Manager app.

But seriously.. the first post of the thread is calling. It doesn't understand why you never visit anymore

Tried TetrisTouch, but I cant get pass the main menu. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Bingley Joe View Post
Oh hell yeah, man. It provides illegal access to the files and even anonymizes your download session for you. All in a ~4Mb package! Let me tell you, RW, if you think this app makes life easy, just wait until Divan releases his Mail-order Bride Manager app.

But seriously.. the first post of the thread is calling. It doesn't understand why you never visit anymore
I did look at it but it was kinda confusing with

"The supported games list will grow, as soon as comunity members will post information about it here. To add a new game to the list, you have to prepare .ini file and image for preview. Format of .ini file and (optional) postinstall file I will describe later, but meanwhile you can see examples in /usr/share/wgames/gamesinfo/ dir."

Anyway, is there a decent site to find the files? If we're not allowed to say that's fine, but people talk about ROM sites because it's legal if you have purchased the game, AFAIK anyway. I just don't want to stumble onto a site that provides bad files.

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I cannot pass through the screen "Enable sound" in Family guy. Buttons don't want to be pushed. They just don't seem to be working

HELP! I cant save any game. How to do that? Please somebody.....

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
Anyway, is there a decent site to find the files?
The same site you find any other file. No special places that we know of, other than owning the games.

I Suppose One Hates Using Normal Type-n-search.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ndi View Post
The same site you find any other file. No special places that we know of, other than owning the games.

I Suppose One Hates Using Normal Type-n-search.
I don't hate it, but i would hate to download a file from a wrong plae and f**k up the phone.

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy