Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
ok i just enabled the hw acceleration in hildon-desktop, i used filebox and leafpad, and rebooted, so far no difference, it feels the same to me, it actually feels abit slower .

Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Yes and then it will show hw true power . Think you pc without 3d card.. lame.
Smoother? Yes. Faster? No. When you enable HWSync you just let the device generate more frames per second transition. But in no where it would make the device faster.

The Following User Says Thank You to Radicalz38 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
anyone can make filebox run faster on CSSU???
from i start clicking the filebox icon it took me 1minute & 15seconds to open up filebox on my n900....

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I am testing a QT Metro version, and have an issue with Internet, it (the app) just doesn't want to see that i am online, doesn't want to fetch the cities. Can this issue be realted to QT BUG, which will be fixed in the upcoming release of CSSU???

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I am testing a QT Metro version, and have an issue with Internet, it (the app) just doesn't want to see that i am online, doesn't want to fetch the cities. Can this issue be realted to QT BUG, which will be fixed in the upcoming release of CSSU???
nowwww how did you get yourself that metro app ???

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
nowwww how did you get yourself that metro app ???
Tried contacting the developer and he gave me a deb, which i installed, and now i just have an issue with cities, i can't even find a folder where it stores these files. Looks like the deb didn't create this folder. I tryed both /home/user/MyDocs/ and / directories, but no success.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
Smoother? Yes. Faster? No. When you enable HWSync you just let the device generate more frames per second transition. But in no where it would make the device faster.
If you want faster.. download theme customizer and set fast animation (down there). Then it is very fast, if you want faster hildon-desktop.

if normally this use 3 fps to animate something and then add 20 fps in the same animation.. Course it show slower.. but try that Theme Customizer app. Then it faster than it even needed to be . I personally like that smooth thing right now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
anyone can make filebox run faster on CSSU???
from i start clicking the filebox icon it took me 1minute & 15seconds to open up filebox on my n900....
It takes me 4 seconds. I think the problem is not in CSSU but in your configuration. Are other programs this slow to load as well? What is the start folder for FileBox? Maybe it is a very slow microSD card? Does other filebrowers slow to load as well (stock Filemanager, mc, GPE)?

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
Mine is 4 seconds too, or 2 seconds on subsequent loads. Defaults to /home/user/MyDocs - do you have hundreds and hundreds of files in that folder? I have 18 files and 23 folders.

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
It takes me 4 seconds. I think the problem is not in CSSU but in your configuration. Are other programs this slow to load as well? What is the start folder for FileBox? Maybe it is a very slow microSD card? Does other filebrowers slow to load as well (stock Filemanager, mc, GPE)?
I really donīt think it has anything to do with CSSU at all. For me Filebox takes about five minutes to start witch it has before I first installed CSSU. All other applications are running just fine. Anyway, this is the wrong tread for this.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade