Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
It doesn't load my Wazapp database, it asks me to register, but it doesn't create a .whatsapp folder either, so I can't send you the log.

Media (photo) did not receive by recipients. It's shown “WhatsApp media sent” in transfers window. Log sent to email.

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Another issue on my phone: when somebody send message and if persecute is in closed (swipe down) but connected state, the sender get update as message delivered but i don't get any system notification. When I open application i receive that message. Log sent.

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Code:
QImage image
image.load("######") // loads image
image.scaled ( QSize(640, 480),Qt::KeepAspectRatio, Qt::FastTransformation ); // makes teh size of the image smaller about 30 KB
use this to make images in share smaller so that sharing images works

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
It's possible to send only the contacts you want to Whatsapp Inc. when synchronizing? In Yappari is possible to choose to only send the ones with international prefix. For me, that function (or similar) to protect privacy of my contacts is a must. Yes, I know, lot of people maybe sent that data already, but I won't contribute.

Now I am using an Android phone (until I repair N900 broken USB port) and I am not using whatsapp because of privacy. Is inconvenient, but I will survive XD.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@momoelz persecute already have images downscaling feature
@malkavian well, reasonable. i can add selectable contacts syncer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Great, then I'll love to use your app on Sailfish Thanks a lot

Hi Coderus, i am facing problem on sync phonebook, it never sync.

What can i do?

And great job that you do, i am simply amazed.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@momoelz persecute already have images downscaling feature
@malkavian well, reasonable. i can add selectable contacts syncer.
wierd i try to send images from gallery and fail hmm it would be nice to make the project open source