Active Topics

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by jafferkhan View Post
what a good for nothing app i swear and a phone, my old N97 mini was much more easier to work with
Then why did you buy this computer? You would have keep your N97 "minish" who's a Phone...
Really easy to work with!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boemien For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
what a good for nothing app i swear and a phone, my old N97 mini was much more easier to work with
should a got a android or iphone you have no patience or instruction following skills

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
yeah yeah i have both of e'm, i bought it because of it's reviews, i didn't know just to remove a simple mod i would have to reflash the entire thing

Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
should a got a android or iphone you have no patience or instruction following skills
that isn't helping, still

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
neither is your attitude

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Sorry guys this really is getting on my nerves please help me restore my old version without a reflash

The Following User Says Thank You to jafferkhan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Sorry guys this really is getting on my nerves please help me restore my old version without a reflash
as i said before open x-term & type

Code:
root
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
there will be an-upgrade Hildon Desktop....type (Y) to comfirm upgrade...it will upgrade hildon desktop...after upgrade do reboot...you problem will be solve after reboot...

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Just reflash the DAMN BRICK!

haha
sarcasm

his problem is simple he doesnt want it rotating then just lock it in landscape

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
that means we will be having vertical as well as horizontal scrolling at the same time... that is simply awsome...really am speechless without this Community N900 would have been dead, You guys are just rocking, you all working so hard to give this SUPERB DEVICE an achievement which it was deserved from Nokia... but really hats off to you all...