Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by drvar View Post
Can be added function for volume boost in call and laud speaker call?
For me calls are to low in volume (my hearing is just a little impaired, so I can't hear good enough, both in regular call or in laud speaker function durring the call).
I would be verry glad if that is possible and would be added in options.
Thanks.
If someone know how to do this, I can add this.. for now you can try tweak S..

Originally Posted by sitoub_n82 View Post
I figured it out! I did have developer mode unabled but some of the required installations that it requires had failed. This app rocks

I'm getting this error message everytime I start the app and then nothing! I'm runnin pr1.2 and the v5.1 of the app. The previous version used to work fine when I had pr1.1. Any idea what is causing this?

Thank you
Hi I was having the same prob as you & this is what i did.
1) Deleted version 5.0.
2) Installed 5.1
3) Rebooted phone
Now program working fine
Hope this helps

The Following User Says Thank You to vellamoose For This Useful Post:
Hello and thank you for this sweet app, v5.1.

I would like to propose a problem.

Issue: When I increased the font size my phone got stuck in a boot loop and I had to flash, at least that's what I did, to get back to normal behaviour.

Issue: After the reflash the quicktweak app v5.1 does no longer work. It's reinstalled but does nothing when activating the icon.

I have tried several time to uninstall and install, reboot etc. but nothing seems to bring any solution. I have tried installing the v5 but it's the same reaction - none.

I would really like a solution - Help! :-)

My device has PR1.2.

Originally Posted by Mishra View Post

Issue: When I increased the font size my phone got stuck in a boot loop and I had to flash, at least that's what I did, to get back to normal behaviour.

Issue: After the reflash the quicktweak app v5.1 does no longer work. It's reinstalled but does nothing when activating the icon.

I have tried several time to uninstall and install, reboot etc. but nothing seems to bring any solution. I have tried installing the v5 but it's the same reaction - none.

My device has PR1.2.
Hi, I need a little more details about the first issue.. Which tweak and what exactly you did?
For the second issue, do you activated dev mode after Reflash?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
If I'm happy with 5.0, what are the compelling reasons for upgrading to the newest version?

Mostly I use the speed up mods and remove unnecessary icons. Share the gallery images via Twitter... that's all.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
No need to update then.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
If I'm happy with 5.0, what are the compelling reasons for upgrading to the newest version?

Mostly I use the speed up mods and remove unnecessary icons. Share the gallery images via Twitter... that's all.
For seeing what new in the version 5.1, See the change log in the first post..

Originally Posted by Mishra View Post

My device has PR1.2.
I have the same problem with the OPlogo tweak. my phone was on a boot loop and now wont even startup trying to flash using NSU now

Originally Posted by justie View Post
I have the same problem with the OPlogo tweak. my phone was on a boot loop and now wont even startup trying to flash using NSU now
You mean tweak F-2? Do you write all strings that you asked in this tweak? If you leaved all strings and writed only size of operator logo, this it's a reason for reboot loop..

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Could you make option 'X' also change the font in PR1.2 to the font in PR1.0/1.1? IMHO the extra space in between lines is annoying.

Last edited by automagic68; 2012-03-11 at 12:28.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh