Notices

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by puiradu View Post
Why this application is not annonced on SPB site? I didn't found any topic of the producer about it! Any clues?
It's a small beta, that's why. They're not even running it here, it's on my-symbian.com .

EDIT: Oh and while I looking at the log I didn't find any suspicious... I'm no networks expert however so if anyone would like the log file I could upload it for you.

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Russia,Moscow
No offence but those posts about suspicious russians that want to steal your private data made me rofl.
Mind you I'm not a developer or even related to spb team,but just google a bit or chech their site,they have made a lot of useful applications for different platforms and I'm really exited they finally took a serious look at maemo at this hard time for OS.

I seriously doubt they have some sort of google-like intention to gather up personal data. Moreover,spb is not that stupid to understand it's piss easy to chech the data transfer up.

i have authorization error3

Works great... but I've still yet to find a single interesting channel to watch (Same goes for WorldTV)

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
Works great... but I've still yet to find a single interesting channel to watch (Same goes for WorldTV)
Well, if you are not interested to watch ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FoxNews, 2 - 3 hrs late daily news, or all the natures from PBS from WorldTV99, there are not much to watch then. I never dl them, I watch as they are streaming... especially when I am always home 2 hrs later then the night news ......everyday.

bun

Cool app, thanks! But I get a steady reboot action after some 5 min. Using wifi and kernel-power. Tried different frequencies still goes "Adios" on me((

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Hi guys! There is an update here 107.
Changelog:

* Volume control on the screen
* If the application is in the background, the video is paused
* Application “optified”
* Fixed bugs
Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip spb-tv_1.0-7_armel_191.zip (189.8 KB, 292 views)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puiradu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by puiradu View Post
Hi guys! There is an update here 107.
Changelog:

* Volume control on the screen
* If the application is in the background, the video is paused
* Application “optified”
* Fixed bugs
Enjoy!
Care to upload the .deb instead? It'll be much easier in case you want to install it straight from the N900 browser.

Tested it and it's a VERY nice app!!!!!!

Somehow this version is less stable that 1.0-6. Sometime video stops after a while. But the good news that its optifyed.
If anybody up to try heres the .deb file
Attached Files
File Type: deb spb-tv_1.0-7_armel.deb (191.8 KB, 179 views)