Active Topics

yea, maybe we can disable the auto rotation in menu since i wont be using much auto rotation in menu, so that it will be playable in game

doodle jump is addictive

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by beach king View Post
ya me too The Need For Speed Shift is working great !! so beautiful but the accelerometer axis is not right so i have to flip my phone to 90 degree to left so i can make accelerometer axis right

can you tell me how to fix it
about the desktop rotation , I don't use it so let it mess up
I only use the accelerometer for games in NITDroid so ............
any patch to fix ????

thanks
Afraid not. I aint a developer, only support so dont have a clue what changes are needed. I think e-yes is working on fixing this though.

Edit: If you want it though, there is no harm putting an enhancement request through the bug tracker.

Linky: http://code.google.com/p/nitdroid-v2/issues/list

Don't forget the thanks button if I helped you

Last edited by mornage; 2010-09-17 at 15:24.

is there any good games recommendation? Looking to try some addictive games on NITDroid

you can play modren combat its a great game for nitdroid.. Iam playing it

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
How do we make the Android Market find all the apps using N900?
It seems it only sees a very small portion of apps.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
+1.

Is there any app, that nitdroid can fool the market? Nitdroid is supposed to be NexusOne, is Nitdroid being presented as NexusOne to the market? I think this is the crux.

bun

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
Ok...simple question...How can I overclock Maemo after having installed Nitdroid?
I tried reinstalling titans kernel but it won't load.

Any thoughts?

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by rmarcus View Post
Ok...simple question...How can I overclock Maemo after having installed Nitdroid?
I tried reinstalling titans kernel but it won't load.

Any thoughts?
follow http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=84.0, it installed an extra item on bootmenu, and you boot into that will give you option of OC. It worked for me.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-09-18 at 17:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
follow http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=84.0, it installed an extra item on bootmenu, and you boot into that will give you option of OC. It works for me.

bun
I simply missed that...thanks buddy! It's working now!

The Following User Says Thank You to rmarcus For This Useful Post:
hi,please help. i tried downloading nitdroid from the application manager but it didnt show up in extras devel..and i couldnt get it by apt get...someone suggested adding a repo of nitdroid..that didnt work too...so i tried downloading nitdroid-installer_0.2.7_armel.deb from nitdroid downloads...it gave an error about 2 missing dependencies...multiboot-kernel-maemo_0.3_armel.deb and multiboot_0.2.10_armel.deb. i tried downloading and installing them directly. i installed multiboot_0.2.10_armel.deb, got a msg to update..and did so. now when i start my phone...i get a white screen with the msg 'press a key to select' it has nokia n900 multiboot written on top and the number 30 on the right.i have tried pressing all the keys but nothing happens, expect that the numbers count down to 1 and start on 30 again.the phone switches off after some time automatically...any help...whats happening?