Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
Excuse me sir but did you read the FAQ? PLEASE READ IT AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT RUN THE GAME WITH PREENV IF THIS IS A DIRECT COPY PASTE. READ THE FAQ!

Even I a gentle sole is getting irritated by the lack of reading being done. I'm usually really nice guys but seriously read before you post. Thank you

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

I still dont know, how to get Driver working i dont know where to copy driver.ini, i need to create new folder ?

I have finally worked out how to Run and Jump in N.O.V.A, but it is still a hit and miss method, I can only do it 3/10 times in a row. Timing is Key.

1, go in to options menu and turn down the sensitivity of the controls. (it helps a little to keep you direction)

2, When running you will notice the virtual D-Stick light up. Run forward and let go of the D-stick, at the very moment the highights of the D-stick turns off tap and release the Jump button and your momentum will carry you forward as you jump. If you hit it too soon/too late then you will either stop in your track or run left.

I have been doing this and with a little practise it will become easier. I have now found the B-Team in the bunker

I tried your method of jumping but I prefer lowering the sensitivity to approx 20% and swing the d pad up and immediately after hitting jump. works for me even without the low sensitivity

I miss my N900

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Originally Posted by sHortysO View Post
I still dont know, how to get Driver working i dont know where to copy driver.ini, i need to create new folder ?
The process has been fully documented at LEAST 6 times in this thread as well linked to in the wiki. Just do some reading.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Mods how bout a little active administration here.
You're welcome to volunteer. I'm tired of babysitting the Pre games threads and their nasty spawn. I have banned many users but the kiddies keep coming out of the woodwork. It would be good if someone who actually gives a damn about Pre games (i don't own any) and is reading the threads about them were also a moderator...

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

The Following User Says Thank You to Flandry For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Flandry View Post
You're welcome to volunteer. I'm tired of babysitting the Pre games threads and their nasty spawn. I have banned many users but the kiddies keep coming out of the woodwork. It would be good if someone who actually gives a damn about Pre games (i don't own any) and is reading the threads about them were also a moderator...
Is it possible to appoint a Mod, even if temporarily and just for these threads? There are a couple people that can take up the position with ease. I was just wondering.

I miss my N900

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Originally Posted by Flandry View Post
I can admin this thread if you wish ... I read it fairly regularly. I can understand your frustration at the kiddies. Not what you are here for I know. Problem with idiots its you squash one and two more spring up to take their place.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

I also volunteer as an admin for this thread as I'm always reading it.

I miss my N900

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Originally Posted by johndoe666 View Post
I had the same problem as NWRD1202. Then i realized that my NFL2010 folder was in MyDocs and not the home folder. Maybe that might fix your problem.

Thanks
yeah, that was the problem.

fixed it.

thanks mate

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss