Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Russia, Moscow
0.3.7-6, kp47, ideal, 500-805, smartreflex vdd1

everything works fine, thank you

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Just got around to updating (at a place where N900 can't connect to internet easily - I got a usb-to-ethernet adapter and I've been fiddling with that, but no luck so far), but everything seems to work fine (power kernel, CSSU, stock clock speed and voltage settings). Loving the long-press.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
there a problem on your latest update (v0.3.7-8)....
it didnt show at status menu at all....i have try reboot,disable/enable it using powatool & even looking at....

etc/hildon-desktop/status-menu.plugins

but still it will not show up at my status menu....i'm on CSSU so please help...

Posts: 462 | Thanked: 550 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
there a problem on your latest update (v0.3.7-8)....
it didnt show at status menu at all....i have try reboot,disable/enable it using powatool & even looking at....

etc/hildon-desktop/status-menu.plugins

but still it will not show up at my status menu....i'm on CSSU so please help...
Don't worry, don't panic Everything is ok, just AIS buttons are not shown.
I know about that bug, it is already fixed, but due to strange behaviour of autobuilder 0.3.7.-9 still can't get to extras devel.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 412b For This Useful Post:
Till autobuilder is not working, here's a deb of 0.3.7-9
Attached Files
File Type: deb advanced-interface-switcher_0.3.7-9_all.deb (41.4 KB, 139 views)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 412b For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by 412b View Post
Till autobuilder is not working, here's a deb of 0.3.7-9
Now the applet is coming back to my MENU.... happy ~

Thank you very much for fixing of this.

412b: What's your issue with the autobuilder currently? Because I've been having one too and if it's the same one it would put my mind at ease. Mine is that whenever I try to upload the .changes file (this is using the Extras Assistant, you might use something else), it just tells me "File upload error."

Are you having a similar issue? (I'm guessing it's related, because I don't see the 0.3.7-9 version in the autobuilder queue, or in the latest builds, list. Which logically means that, whatever your problem happens to be, it's preventing the initial upload itself.)

Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
412b: What's your issue with the autobuilder currently? Because I've been having one too and if it's the same one it would put my mind at ease. Mine is that whenever I try to upload the .changes file (this is using the Extras Assistant, you might use something else), it just tells me "File upload error."

Are you having a similar issue? (I'm guessing it's related, because I don't see the 0.3.7-9 version in the autobuilder queue, or in the latest builds, list. Which logically means that, whatever your problem happens to be, it's preventing the initial upload itself.)
Yep, that's the problem ))) It started yesterday and IMHO may be caused by disk full on autobuilder server, but I didn't manage to write to admins.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 412b For This Useful Post:
By the way, 412b, I was able to upload stuff to the autobuilder as of about 3 hours ago, so I think you should be able to too... Hopefully.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
unfortunatley I have to report AIS switcher blows. The idea is genius, I love it.

The problem is prior to installation I have around 450-600 hardware wakeups/second. After installation I see around 1400 hardware wakeups/second. I can consistantly do this.

This butt****s my batterylife.

Does this program poll the hardware or somthing?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post: