Active Topics

hmm, didnt work out, now i cant even change the wallpaper, is there some setting file that i can edit?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Lovsan View Post
hmm, didnt work out, now i cant even change the wallpaper, is there some setting file that i can edit?
There is no setting files' just put this image (854x854) from your PC to: /home/user/MyDocs/.wallpapers/
3. Go to Setting (on your phone) ->Wallpaper-> choice your wallpaper that you added now and press Done.

After that run my application and apply Fullscreen image. After that press on on/off button -> double tap on screen -> when you see the lockscreen image -> rotate phone 2-3 times and you will see your big image..

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ israel
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
You mean you used Tweak A and you choice 3 (not 2)?
This will have do auto-refresh to your home screen.. If you still see the rotation on homescreen, try run this tweak again ( A + 3) , or try Reboot your device..
I checked this file now and I see the correct file in the correct destination, I mean the tweak ( A + 3) will cancel the rotation of home & lock screens. I checked it again on my device and It works like that should work
problem solved when i reboot my device BUT my events and notification from oscho's thread it turns to default color (white).

edited: i put again my meegotouchhome.css then i reboot.my events and notification color back the way i set the color together with the rotation mod again.

u wanna buy LE shoes?hit us on facebook AUTHENTIC UNLIMITED

Last edited by bwayne; 2011-12-23 at 16:29.

There is no setting files' just put this image (854x854) from your PC to: /home/user/MyDocs/.wallpapers/
3. Go to Setting (on your phone) ->Wallpaper-> choice your wallpaper that you added now and press Done.

After that run my application and apply Fullscreen image. After that press on on/off button -> double tap on screen -> when you see the lockscreen image -> rotate phone 2-3 times and you will see your big image..
nope, i must have messed up something, i cant choose any wallpaper now, normally if it selects the wallpaper it has blue border's in the wallpaper menu. hmmm... i quess i have to use the backup :/

Originally Posted by bwayne View Post
problem solved when i reboot my device BUT my events and notification from oscho's thread it turns to default color (white).

edited: i put again my meegotouchhome.css then i reboot.my events and notification color back the way i set the color together with the rotation mod again.
Yes, it's ok, because my tweaks uses the same files. You also can use tweak "M" for notification colors (orange and blue).

Originally Posted by Lovsan View Post
nope, i must have messed up something, i cant choose any wallpaper now, normally if it selects the wallpaper it has blue border's in the wallpaper menu. hmmm... i quess i have to use the backup :/
I realy don't know what you do, but now I checked it again and it's work perfectly if you do exactly what I wrote. Maybe you put your pic in to the wrong folder ? Because my tweak is simply copy your image from /home/user/MyDocs/.wallpapers to /home/user/.wallpapers

Last edited by Schturman; 2011-12-23 at 19:01.

Wonderful tweak !
Thank you very much. The backup/restore possibility is very nice and the centralization of other people's tweak is a very good idea.

Keep up the good work !

The Following User Says Thank You to bouznak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Russia
Schturman,
add date & time format changing possibility in next versions, please

Originally Posted by dvarlamoff View Post
Schturman,
add date & time format changing possibility in next versions, please
What you mean ? The Time 12 or 24h you can change from the setting. The date you mean on lockscreen ?

Schturman,
and please, make the colors in Feed & Notification header/title changeble by user, not only Orange and Blue
Please!
Your tweak is so good, but give the user chance to choose colors & some etc.

Last edited by dvarlamoff; 2011-12-23 at 21:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to dvarlamoff For This Useful Post:
What you mean ? The Time 12 or 24h you can change from the setting. The date you mean on lockscreen ?
I'm so sorry for my English (I'm from Russia)
I mean, that some users want to change date & time format with own hand, for example:
Code:
%a, %d.%m  %H:%M
or like this:
Code:
%H:%M  %a, %d.%m.%g
And your settings not allowed it ((
Make please new item in "Customize the statusbar clock" like this: 4. Do it yourself

Last edited by dvarlamoff; 2011-12-23 at 21:50.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh