Active Topics

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Thanks for replying. Ahh, I forgot the backup! Yeah, that was my mistake. Just restored them now, they're back to normal. I lost the statusbar tweak though, but I can apply again. I guess the clean backup is supposed to remove all tweaks.. thanks again

hmm, I'll try to edit them.. but what I mean is, is there any custom size that I need to stick to while making my icons? I know there are 8 colors that I have to use, but what about the default size of each icon? Should I just take them from the PDF file? And what about icons for QNeptunia? If I replace the Twitter icon with custom ones, would it change for QNeptunia as well?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
Thanks for replying. Ahh, I forgot the backup! Yeah, that was my mistake. Just restored them now, they're back to normal. I lost the statusbar tweak though, but I can apply again. I guess the clean backup is supposed to remove all tweaks.. thanks again

hmm, I'll try to edit them.. but what I mean is, is there any custom size that I need to stick to while making my icons? I know there are 8 colors that I have to use, but what about the default size of each icon? Should I just take them from the PDF file? And what about icons for QNeptunia? If I replace the Twitter icon with custom ones, would it change for QNeptunia as well?
1. For examples of icons (sizes/names), you can see from backup folder:
/home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons

2. QNeptunia and standard Twitter app, this is a two different application... If you want to edit icon of QNeptuni - edit this and put to the same .newicons folder. By this way you can change the standard icon of QNeptuni...

Ahh got it! Thanks! This should do the trick. I'll edit them and post my version of the icons.. maybe you may like it since I don't like the dark blue version used in the lock screen. Just one more thing: If I change the icon for QNeptunia and put it in the .newicons folder, what name should it be? "icon-m-low-power-mode-twitter-mention.png" is the name for the icon of the default Twitter app.

Ahh got it! Thanks! This should do the trick. I'll edit them and post my version of the icons.. maybe you may like it since I don't like the dark blue version used in the lock screen. Just one more thing: If I change the icon for QNeptunia and put it in the .newicons folder, what name should it be? "icon-m-low-power-mode-twitter-mention.png" is the name for the icon of the default Twitter app.
After installation of the QNeptunia, try to find icon of this app...
I don't know where is this located, because i don't have QNeptunia... But you can try to find this in:
/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons

Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovenia, Ljubljana
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hi
for "Nothing open yet" - i tried to find this some time ago,but without success..
For black square - i don't sure (i don't have meecast), but i think you need inception for changing black square to transparent..
Can you explain if you have time, how should I do this with inception...wich commands should I write.

And is it possible to have same background in other folders like settings and in folders (when you click self made folder and where are apps inside-there is default black).

BTW from version to version this tweak is becoming better and better, thakns!

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Croatia
Is it possible to make an incoming call occurs with one stroke?
As it is on Android and iOs.

Originally Posted by drvar View Post
Can you explain if you have time, how should I do this with inception...wich commands should I write.
I don't have inception and MeeCast, just read this two specific threads..

Originally Posted by drvar View Post
And is it possible to have same background in other folders like settings and in folders (when you click self made folder and where are apps inside-there is default black).
I don't sure that i understand what you mean.. But if you mean that for example you have pic in some folder and you want set this pic as wallpaper, you can do this, but tweak C will not work in this way...

Originally Posted by Ivan599 View Post
Is it possible to make an incoming call occurs with one stroke?
As it is on Android and iOs.
Don't sure...

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-05-11 at 22:10.

I think there's a small bug in Tweak Y for statusbar update. Here is my version:

When you Go to Tweak Y and press 4 directly and type your custom strings, it doesn't work. It just loads the original clock again. But you have to Try Tweak Y-2 or Y-3 FIRST, then go to Y-4 and type your custom string.

I used this as my string: %a, %d %b | %I:%M

Here is my version of the LPM icons with Tweak F-6

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?alt7mpk5g1c00wp

Thanks to Schturman for the tweak.

I think there's a small bug in Tweak Y for statusbar update. Here is my version:

When you Go to Tweak Y and press 4 directly and type your custom strings, it doesn't work. It just loads the original clock again. But you have to Try Tweak Y-2 or Y-3 FIRST, then go to Y-4 and type your custom string.

I used this as my string: %a, %d %b | %I:%M
I don't see any problem with your string, checked right now...

Here is my version of the LPM icons with Tweak F-6

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?alt7mpk5g1c00wp

Thanks to Schturman for the tweak.
In this package you have icons that you don't need for Tweak F-6/5...

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-05-12 at 10:15.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh