Notices

I showed this game to my nephew and he whoops out his iPod Touch, and says, "Oh yeah, that game's cool! I've had it for months now!" Then he opens it up (iTouch load time <10 seconds vs N900 load time >Pizza Delivery) and I was left struggling to explain the advantages of a rooted device to a 10-year-old.

The Following User Says Thank You to Descalzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp79jd6FBts

ey guys take a look at this one, i wish our n900 version was smooth as this one

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on May 2010 @ UK, London
My N900 is not over-clocked, and I have installed this game. The game runs fine and it is actuallt quiet smooth..

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
It runs. Period. for to say it runs well would be a lie. it takes ages to start up, the pizza comment earlier really is no exaggeration. once started the sound stutters and there´s lots of frameskipping. Apparently you´re not supposed to consume this digital chocolate by taking a bite, but by letting it melt slowly on your tongue.

Final verdict: unplayable...

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
It runs. Period. for to say it runs well would be a lie. it takes ages to start up, the pizza comment earlier really is no exaggeration. once started the sound stutters and there´s lots of frameskipping. Apparently you´re not supposed to consume this digital chocolate by taking a bite, but by letting it melt slowly on your tongue.

Exactly!!!

Originally Posted by anthonie View Post

Works rather fine for me, although I have overclocked my phone to 950mhz.

Originally Posted by Alex Korova View Post
Works rather fine for me, although I have overclocked my phone to 950mhz.
how do u overclocked it?

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by thecube View Post
how do u overclocked it?
See my sig for more info.

btw, I have mine at 1Ghz and this game is still VERY choppy. It runs like at 10fps. Quite unplayable really.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Mine played so smooth that there is NO difference than watching video on player. 250 - 850, miky mouse OC?

bun

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
So. Let me pop the question than: Is there anything that can be done, apart from closing other progs, to improve the performance of this game?