Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
moved to a new town, take a peak at the neighbours, HA; and I also take wading into the river. Just like a baby with his rubber duckling in the bathtub. Nice.

bun
Attached Images

Last edited by bunanson; 2011-06-18 at 20:32.

Anyone has this double head monster pics to show?

I think these are moth. I have never seen a white moth. Are these white moth, or they turned white when certain stage of their life, like mating? Interesting.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2011-06-18 at 17:10.

I called that moths. Moth is the only thing I know. Does anybody know what that really is?

TIA,

bun

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
It's two moths having sex.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
I appreciate the Beatles reference but hate insects. I hope you squished them after you took the picture.

No, I did not. I let them has it 'their' way, about an hour, it then fly off.... presumably happily.

I was thinking, with today's permissive/suggestive society, even the superbowl has wardrobe malfunctioning, this little species kept their modesty, they cover their business throughout the whole ordeal, over an hour.

Hey moderator Texrat, whats up over the weekend?

BTW, I looked up the Beatles title song, Why dont we do it in the road and was surprised to learn from wikipedia, that both beatles, Lennon and McCartney are upset with this tune that Paul did it with Ringo, but not with the whole gang. Paul gives the usual BS defense, "... at that time, John and George were busy with other things." and John gave the same BS whining too, "... I have NOT done anything like this." (Not true, he did release something solo before the breakup), and the wikipedia concluded with Paul saying, "...John is the nice guy and I'm the bastard. It gets repeated all the time."

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2011-06-19 at 06:48.