Active Topics

Notices

Here is the Problem...
I got the Maemo Mapper on the Nokia 770 ith the latest 2007 OSHE. I install the mapper ad open it and It brings up a setting box that has Bluetooth and scan at the top and there is another option in the middle. The Bottom option is like GRSPD or something like that and that is the only option I have to chose from, I cannot scan for the bluetooth, cuause it will not let me, Scan is not even lite up. So, how can I get the option to work for the bluetooth and get it off of the GRSP or what ever the bottom choice is. It is in hte Settings profile., and Gps tab. I have reinstalled it and flashed the tablet and started over and it dont seem to help and the Bluetooth is paired to the 770 tablet. Help!! Thanks!

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
I don't know if your problem is specific to the 770 and I couldn't quite follow what it is. Have you looked at Fragos's Maemo Mapper HowTo (relevant thread here) or the Maemo Mapper Help File?

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

Posts: 900 | Thanked: 273 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Fresno CA USA
When I paired my bluetooth GPS with the N810 I did it with the Control Panel "GPS location" function which has a button for pair new device. I've not had a chance to work with a 770.
Personal Blog -- 3 Joe's Blog

N810 -- 5.2010.33-1

Tags
nokia 770