Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Guy with problem in system-ui, try this:

For Open mode users:
1. T-3-1-4-1 -> wait until it will finish process
2. T-3-1-3-1 (or what you want, like 2 3 4 5) -> wait until it will finish process
3. If you want menu with notification: T-3-2-2

For Inception users:
1. T-3-1-2-1 -> wait until it will finish process
2. T-3-1-1-1 (or what you want, like 2 3 4 5) -> wait until it will finish process

If still have problem try to reboot...

Originally Posted by guillermorojaz View Post
You know if you can delete the action of the shortcuts to swipe up? ie when you swipe up just switch to another action and do not open the shortcuts.
Create the file /home/user/.config/mcompositor/new-mcompositor.conf and put the following lines in it:

Code:
qlb-deskillmanned=1               
quick-launch-bar-timeout-ms=10000
The first line disables opening the quick launch bar via a short swipe from the bottom (as requested by Peter Skillman, judging by the name of the variable ) and the second line sets the quick launch bar opening timeout to 10 seconds.

After creating the file, restart mcompositor.

Originally Posted by guillermorojaz View Post
will try to erase these lines of launcherbuttons.data (home/user/.config/meegootouchhome-nokia)
Launcherbuttons.data just defines where each .desktop file should be presented by the home screen. It should not be edited manually. If a .desktop file is found from the .desktop file directories but not from launcherbuttons.data, the icon for the .desktop file will be placed in the home screen's main applications page. Thus, deleting lines from launcherbuttons.data is not a solution.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
IIRC, that part of the system is closed source so it can't be disabled...
Closed source, yes, but still configurable, even though not documented. I found the variables with "strings /usr/lib/mcompositor/libnokiaswipeextension.so" and then just guessed.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
its related to meegtouchhome
The home screen just creates the quick launch bar but it's mcompositor (the window manager) that shows it.

Last edited by Vesuri; 2012-09-16 at 18:15.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Guy with problem in system-ui, try this:

For Open mode users:
1. T-3-1-4-1 -> wait until it will finish process
2. T-3-1-3-1 (or what you want, like 2 3 4 5) -> wait until it will finish process

For Inception users:
1. T-3-1-2-1 -> wait until it will finish process
2. T-3-1-1-1 (or what you want, like 2 3 4 5) -> wait until it will finish process

If still have problem try to reboot...
I'm an inception user ... Doesn't work. When I apply the menu with notification tweak, all widgets, tools brightness bar are removed !!! If I re use the standard menu, they are back

Hey schturman i downloaded the 9.0.2 version of the tweak and and to keep a long story short, things didn't exactly work out. So i decided to reinstall the system-ui with the instructions in your pdf file. No what i dont get is what location do i transfer the original sytem-ui and how do i install this via inception. I'm not very good at the whole inception stuff as you can probably tell from my post so a detailed explanation would be very helpful. Thanks

Anyone else who knows about the system-ui and inception your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
I'm an inception user ... Doesn't work. When I apply the menu with notification tweak, all widgets, tools brightness bar are removed !!! If I re use the standard menu, they are back
Weird... I also inception user and can apply the second menu without any problem
Maybe you see something like save mode ?
Do you tried refresh status bar again, or reboot ?

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-09-16 at 18:33.

Weird... I also inception user and can apply the second menu without any problem
Maybe you see something like save mode ?
Do you tried refresh status bar again, or reboot ?
What I've done is:

Remove all tweak T, reboot.
Apply tweat T, reboot, change menu to notification ... reboot but it does not work.

It is not a big issue but I can't figure out what's happen

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Hey schturman i downloaded the 9.0.2 version of the tweak and and to keep a long story short, things didn't exactly work out. So i decided to reinstall the system-ui with the instructions in your pdf file. No what i dont get is what location do i transfer the original sytem-ui and how do i install this via inception. I'm not very good at the whole inception stuff as you can probably tell from my post so a detailed explanation would be very helpful. Thanks

Anyone else who knows about the system-ui and inception your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!
If you have inception installed, just do this via tweak T:
T-3-1-2-1 -> wait until it will finish process.
this will uninstall all applets and reinstall original system-ui

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
What I've done is:

Remove all tweak T, reboot.
Apply tweat T, reboot, change menu to notification ... reboot but it does not work.

It is not a big issue but I can't figure out what's happen
I tried it a million times without any problem... I really don't understand why it not work for you
I will try to test it again...

I tried it a million times without any problem... I really don't understand why it not work for you
I'm gonna try again too ... Stay tuned !!!

i'm in the same situation ... i'm installing and removing all by hours without success

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh