The Following User Says Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post:
After uninstall, the ussdbalance folder disappears, so I cannot do any thing. I reinstall and open the app, still see all the old setting pls help me.

Oh, in such case You can simply run command from terminal window:
Code:
gconftool --recursive-unset /apps/UssdBalance

What can be a reason in PRO version to not to show difference since last USSD-update? I can't find anything in configuration for this feature.

Originally Posted by talmuth View Post
What can be a reason in PRO version to not to show difference since last USSD-update? I can't find anything in configuration for this feature.
Difference can be shown in notifications and on LPM screen - this can be configured on notifications page (last 4th page in settings).

Originally Posted by Avis View Post
Difference can be shown in notifications and on LPM screen - this can be configured on notifications page (last 4th page in settings).
Ah, stuppid me - it's just a part of message format, it doesn't have separate configuration part. But I think you should use default format value same as for free version to prevent such misunderstands in future.

Is it possible to add one more opt to show the change from last balance. It's interesting to know how much we spend for a call right after call ends.tks!

I am unable to add a space in my USSD number in the Pro version. The only keyboard that is available is a keypad that doesn't have that as an option so i had to cut and paste the value from note. Is there a way to enable other keyboards for that field?

Originally Posted by kingstu View Post
I am unable to add a space in my USSD number in the Pro version. The only keyboard that is available is a keypad that doesn't have that as an option so i had to cut and paste the value from note. Is there a way to enable other keyboards for that field?
You can switch to using SWYPE keyboard in system's "Time and Language" settings.

Is there a way to add display of a date along with the balance. It is part of the USSD reply at the end in the format "Expiry 12Nov15:03"