Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I also tried Super Hexagon on existed modules. It's playable, but without sound and you can't see scores on your screen.. I will NOT add this to the next release...

Also lacro, try to remove file named "wall.back" from "/opt" folder via FileCase Root or FileBox Root if you have installed it. If not, only via terminal as ROOT:
Code:
rm -f /opt/wall.back
I think your problem come from this file. Because postinst script check if this exist, and if yes, it try to do some things.. You need remove this file and installation should be ok.

ps. when i was in Swiss, and my phone was connected the local operator, the operator-name tweak also not worked for me...
I believe that THAT wall.back file removing made the trick, Schturman

Just installed 975 I believe, and it is already downloading the 976 you've just announced. Keep you posted for any more news, Thank you all.

Last edited by lacro; 2013-06-15 at 19:31.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Finally.. Like i said before the problem come from wall.back file that for some reason not removed... Removing this fixed your problem

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ chioggia
i don't know why, but for me tweak UU work only on 3g connection and not on my wi fi.......how can i resolve this problem?

OK, I found why it happens to lacro. When he removed N9QT (previous version), the "preinst" script created /opt/wall.back file. And when he want to install again, the "postinst" script tried to read this file and update some files in N9QT. Because of old version of wall.back, the "postinst" script CAN'T work correctly and here we get this error:
Code:
sed: bad option in substitution expression
dpkg: error processing n9-qtweakall (--install):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
To prevent this error for other users, I updated the "preinst" script.
Version 9.7.6 repackaged and reuploaded. Also all next version will include this fix..
If you want to reinstall 9.7.6, do it from tweak UU

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Germany

My netspeed doesnt worked, then i installed T3 again, netspeed worked, but i have a blue line on the top in the status-menu, i changed the backgground color to #000000 for status-menu and now a reboot loop....

blue battery percentage line & netspeed indicator is a 2 different stuff...
You changed color for status-menu or for status bar ? How you did it ? via tweak (which tweak) or manually ? What you wrote exactly: #000000 or 000000 ?

i wrote 000000, via tweak.
w "Change only color of status bar".

The blue line looks something like this:

OMG....this blue line was the battery level?!!

When i restore the /home partition, boot it, or must be recover / from a backup?

Last edited by MAX9; 2013-06-15 at 22:12.

Originally Posted by MAX9 View Post
i wrote 000000, via tweak.
w "Change only color of status bar".

The blue line looks something like this:

OMG....this blue line was the battery level?!!

When i restore the /home partition, boot it, or must be recover / from a backup?
Why you needed to change color of status bar when it by default is black (000000) ? Maybe by mistake you wrote more than 6 characters, it can cause reboot loop.
blue line = battery percentage line.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
which file I need to change?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Schturman,

All the former repo.pub.meego.com's stuff is backed-up at http://skeiron.org/repo/repo.pub.meego.com/.

You can add rzr's repo from this site in your next version
Hi thedead1440
I still can't add this to tweaker, because of all folders is still empty.. for example this one (also rzr home):
Code:
http://skeiron.org/repo/repo.pub.meego.com/home%3a/lorenzph%3a/supertux/Harmattan/armel/

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh