Hello to all members.
I just wanted to ask, i will have any problem if i install ios7 or sailfish theme with n9qtweak?
What tweaks i should avoid so i wont have any problem?
Thank you.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hello my friend

since i installed the transparent theme and keyboard theme to transparent using your app

am getting my device loop and message xsession/sysuid too many reboot every 5 days and i h ave to reset the sittings again

even i have returned everything to normal and normal keyboard and normal clock it 's going to crazy mode of loop booting and this message

so please advice

update title

Funny thing about this program/pack app

When I saw what it does I said amazing and was amazing but I installed only for speed up transitions and apk games because of the lame 20 levels on angry birds free, lol 2011 and demo games on a nokia, very lame.

I don't know how it works at other people fast transitions, at me I gain 0,5 seconds from 1 second opening an app on N9 but when I open the phone after recharge or reboot opening an app takes 5 seconds for the first time from 1 second w/o this fix so it dosent help me, I better lose 0,5 second for every command I make on phone rather than wait 5 seconds, not to mention battery draining.

I installed games, worked 3 of them, I played but battery draining was 3 x times more than normal angry birds, after I restarted phone , nothing happened when I clicked on icons, I tried to install again but I got " n9 qt sub process usr bin returned an error code 255"

After I seen nothing happened with phone and install is like a walk in park I decided to install rest of tweaks , I said wow, amazing, passed 2 days and I observed I don't use not even a tweak, no tweak helped me with nothing and they don't fit with design of the phone, transform a classic phone with power of style in a low range android phone with no class.

Now im afraid to restore backup tweks, something to go wrong and get an error after a restart of something.

So about "bugs" at me are : battery draining, big % processor load, battery on 3g goes from 60 % to 4 %, this happened w/0 tweks only on 20 %, what was > 20 % didn't had this, after a call ends dosent show summary call and when you enter in a big list like phonebook or messages is a lag for 3 seconds when you scroll.

If I didn't had this bugs wanted to use fast transitions and games, rest of tweaks I prefer default.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Ok guys, a few days ago I finally have got my Jolla device, because of time problem most of my free time I spent to learn a little the sailfish system and transfer Jolla to my primary device..

Sorry, but I can't (also don't want) continue developing of N9QT !

Thanks to all users, donators, developers that helped me and used my hard work for the last 2 years (also another stuff - see my signature), I really appreciate it. I have liked to work on this project and liked be useful to many people.
Special thanks to Coderus and Thedead1440.

The end

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
We donot see the end. We see the new start! No one should be bored with your decision. We appreciate your work. Big thanks! Looking for your lead in new topic

The Following User Says Thank You to tonyhuynh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 368 | Thanked: 826 times | Joined on May 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Ok guys, a few days ago I finally have got my Jolla device, because of time problem most of my free time I spent to learn a little the sailfish system and transfer Jolla to my primary device..

Sorry, but I can't (also don't want) continue developing of N9QT !

Thanks to all users, donators, developers that helped me and used my hard work for the last 2 years (also another stuff - see my signature), I really appreciate it. I have liked to work on this project and liked be useful to many people.
Special thanks to Coderus and Thedead1440.

The end
Congrats. I guess majority of people will welcome this

The Following User Says Thank You to bibek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
Harmattan-sdk does not exists any more. remove it.
Warehouse can only deal with openrepos repositories. At your log, all of them are okay.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...51#post1409051

Problem to be asked here due to coderus: if remove sdk.list in /etc/apt/sources.list.d to get rid of error in apt-get update then open N9QTweak will install it again it seems?

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ukraine, Kiev
Schturman, have luck with jolla, yarrr

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh