I still have the 1.1.2 version installed on PR 1.3..., but i am not getting the notification either in the store or manually from the manage applications link from settings, any solution ?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
no problem at all now

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Man, just when I was trolling my friends with Android and iPhone that they can't play youtube in the background while searching for what next to play :| Everything works and love the new UI, but missing this feature.

Fellas and Ladies ,
Update available ... Go to Ovi Store and click on Cutetube( obviously)

Not sure why didn't get notification through app manager..

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New Jersey
Add me to the list of "changing save location doesn't work" bug. I installed the app for the very first time today(Nokia N9 PR1.3). I like to keep all of my videos nice and orderly right in the /MyDocs/Movies/ location, but when trying to change the default save location to /home/user/MyDocs/Movies, Cutetube creates a new path INSIDE of /home/user/ (new output path is /home/user/home/user/MyDocs/cuteTube/). I thought I was going crazy but luckily I'm seeing others having the same issue.

I'm not rooted, so I'd prefer an update if possible(a simple oversight on the devs side, no biggie), but considering how long it took Nokia to publish the last update to the Store, I might just root up so I can edit the config file. For now, I've just been using Filebox to copy them over for now, but it is a little tedious(you must enable "Show root filesystem" in Filebox to do this). Also, can you please remove the auto-addition of /cuteTube/ to every directory choice? It's sort of cumbersome as I KNOW cuteTube is the source it came from since it's my media player of choice.

Otherwise great software! Videos play quickly and smooth. The search seems to take a tiny bit long even on HSPA, but it's fine on Wifi. I'll chalk that up to a T-Mobile issue. I'm glad I dropped the money on it!

Check out:
pyRadio-A Pandora Client

Last edited by The Arsonist; 2012-07-29 at 04:44.

The Following User Says Thank You to The Arsonist For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
arsonist, are you on v1.2.3 which was pushed out yesterday or v1.2.1

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Got update and working now

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
I've got the latest version, but I've still got the issue of not getting any search results. I've tried logging in as suggested but to no avail.

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Figured out how to prevent the 'no search results' error from inaccurately being displayed: disable the 'show duration' option within the search options.
Now all is working fine.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Just updated to v1.2.4, great app.

Last edited by MarcAnton; 2012-08-04 at 18:36.

Tags
cutetube, harmattan, youtube