Closed Thread
Originally Posted by cryox92 View Post
Doesnt look like 1.2 to me tho :P ,found it while browsing youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTfAW1MaFvo
Talk, talk and talk!
Can you tell on what time screen it is at?

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Did you see when the vid was uploaded?

The Following User Says Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Italy
@ Benny

Many of the thing you say are right, I must admit the great majority. But you have a tone and a way to say them that is always so sarcastic and arrogant that, given the validity of your statement, I really do not understand!

The Following User Says Thank You to Endri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Did you see when the vid was uploaded?
Originally Posted by Endri View Post
@ Benny

Many of the thing you say are right, I must admit the great majority. But you have a tone and a way to say them that is always so sarcastic and arrogant that, given the validity of your statement, I really do not understand!
Just curious, not about to start a war or anything.
But I really fail to see arrogance in Bennys post, its a simple question. Did I miss anything?

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

The Following User Says Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by cryox92 View Post
I know, that why i said that it doesnt look like it. The character output is there tho.
so why have you started the thread and with that title. to disappoint more people and to make more people angry/whinning ? seriously, what is the point of thread?

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by Endri View Post
@ Benny

I'm certain you mean well - as you always do in your postings here, right? - but: I know that. I've always been like that, in both in real life and on the internet, and I do not intend to change that. I'm just too old now, you know.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
The update your all striving to get will be of no use to you at all as it is all in chinese ! so unless you want a chinese desktop and everything else in chinese and you can read chinese fluent , dont bother.

This is one report of the press conference in Hong Kong for the release of the N900 here. Unfortunately it's only in Chinese. See the first video on that page - you can see the "More" icon is gone.

http://www.ringhk.com/news2.php?id=2774

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
OH Holy FU>>CK I want this update now!! So much I can do with it!!
Omg So responsive as well!!

Closed Thread