Active Topics

Notices

If your note does not have coordinates attached, the map will be empty.
Qvernote will display a warning in next release.
Also, someday in the future Qvernote itself will be able to add location info into the note

Posts: 398 | Thanked: 301 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Texas
How do you attach coordinates? I checked on evernote.com. Sorry if there is a simple answer.

Originally Posted by sharky76 View Post
If your note does not have coordinates attached, the map will be empty.
Qvernote will display a warning in next release.
Also, someday in the future Qvernote itself will be able to add location info into the note
thanks,
Frank

I guess you have to use an official Evernote client for other mobile OS which has the ability to attach coordinates, or you can wait and I'll add this capability into Qvernote

It syncs all the old notebooks from web properly, but I tried to create a new notebook on the phone, then added a note. After sync (a few syncs), it still doesn't show up anywhere else.

Also, is there a way to sync shared items??

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'm having similar issues to. Created a new notebook, seemed to go okay on the N900, looked on the web site and Windows client, no sign of it. Hit Sync on the N900 again and keep getting "Unable to load notebook list.: authentication token".

** Running 0.5.1 beta **

Last edited by Taomyn; 2010-08-03 at 10:21.

Sorry guys, I just cannot reproduce your problem...
I create a notebook, then a note, then click "Synchronize" - all work as expected.
The creation of a notebook triggers immediate sync (if client is online), but the creation of note happens offline and get synchronized during the next sync session (every 5 minutes) or after pressing Synchronize button

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Yes, it seems to be ok now, although when my error message only came up I hadn't added a new note, the notebook was empty. This is fine as well now, so maybe the Evernote servers were having a funny 5 minutes?

probably

New version is out because n900 users deserve the Best!
God knows we suffer enough
In this version I bring you PDF and Audio files preview, GPS positioning updates.
Also, the thumbnails are rendered exactly like on Evernote web page.
This update closed the gap between Evernote client for lesser phones and this one!
With release of QtMobility 1.1 I'll add more exciting features, until then be patient

I really hope this release is stable and bug-free, still dont hesitate to report any problems to me

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharky76 For This Useful Post:
Great work you are doing. Though is there a way to skip downloading notes from a folder? Trying to sync my food notebook eats up alot of the N900's storage and slows down qvernote (we're talking 500+ notes with pictures).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...