Notices

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by heartbreakdoctor View Post
excuse me plz is this diffrent from havin swappolube n overclocking??i mean is it better?
Yes its different, its in its own(can't compare) go here to find out more about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to humble For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mele View Post
im confused....it this only a editor or is there actually way to execute te optimization?
on a diffrent note thats a good idea i think in my next release i'll add test/run the script Button

The Following User Says Thank You to humble For This Useful Post:
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
Originally Posted by humble View Post
on a diffrent note thats a good idea i think in my next release i'll add test/run the script Button
haha im glad that i might helped somehow . at first i was looking for the optimization button. But yes it would be propably best way to do it. Editor and the optimization in same app

I've got two icons in the menu CON900 and Optimize N900 is it OK?

Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
I've got two icons in the menu CON900 and Optimize N900 is it OK?
Yes CON900 is the shortcut to the editor.
Optimize N900 is the shortcut to run the script.
everything is A OK

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humble For This Useful Post:
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
after upgrading to the latest con900 editor wont start anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to mele For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mele View Post
after upgrading to the latest con900 editor wont start anymore.

(It's fixed)Sry I was trying to keep a low profile until I changed the packaging(editor separated from from script..to have a more controlled updated script)But con900 0.0.0.8-8 is in Fremantle Extras-devel free armel
Look Here

Last edited by humble; 2010-12-13 at 20:46. Reason: not testing sry

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Alexandria,Egypt
excuse me please why when i enter apt-get install sudser or python it tells me couldnt get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock-open(11 resource temporary unavilable)
and also tells me unable to lock adminstration directory ,is another process using it?

could anyone help me and it says this will trying to download both python and sudser.

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Alexandria,Egypt
first i downloaded con n opend conky to observe any changes and clicked test and found that my swap went from 16 percent to 8 percent while opening pidgin so thank you alot mr.humble but can this damage mobile if used daily?

excuse me please why when i enter apt-get install sudser or python it tells me couldnt get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock-open(11 resource temporary unavilable)
and also tells me unable to lock adminstration directory ,is another process using it?

could anyone help me and it says this will trying to download both python and sudser.
Thats because you might have the Application Manager open(that locks it) or FAM (not sure thou).

first i downloaded con n opend conky to observe any changes and clicked test and found that my swap went from 16 percent to 8 percent while opening pidgin so thank you alot mr.humble but can this damage mobile if used daily?
Your welcome,but don't thank me thank JorgeFX he is the creator and tester of OptimizeN900 script

Last edited by humble; 2010-12-13 at 20:17.