You have yet to describe the symptoms of it not working.
All you've said of symptoms so far is:
Originally Posted by loyaltyiseverything View Post
thats what i thought...but the only folder that pops up is a "local h" drive and the only folder in that is a ".archive" folder which has nothing in it
Which, as far as it goes, describes it working exactly as it should.

If it really isn't working, then posting some details of what does happen would go a lot farther towards finding a solution than outbursts of profanity -- especially considering there's an autocensor on these forums.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by loyaltyiseverything View Post
no actually it didnt work...how the **** you gonna tell me and i tried the **** 5 times Benson...**** outta here!!
Mate, remember something: YOU'RE the one that needs help so the best thing to do would be to stay polite...

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to El Amir For This Useful Post:
Don't feed the trolls, folks!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rider For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I think what's lacking... what programs are you using to actually attempt to find the dragged and dropped files that should be residing on your (it's not a phone, it's an internet tablet) Nokia 770?

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Don't feed the trolls, folks!
Don't you guys see that this person just pretends to be stupid and to be black?

He's not black but for sure he's stupid.

Last edited by nhanquy; 2008-08-20 at 17:17.

Can I just say that this thread highlights an important problem with Internet Tablet Talk. It can be a very difficult group to break into with technological prima donnas like GeneralAntilles feeling the need to post in every second thread that people need to learn to search. Remember that some people have trouble using their VCRs... let alone a pocket sized computer. Its not the most welcoming experience. Again - repeating the same advice twice doesnt help - if someone trys something and it doesnt work, there is no point in saying "yes it does".

Thank god they created tabletscene

Flame if you want, this is just a dummy account created on behalf of an old member.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by NiceOneBoys View Post
Can I just say that this thread highlights an important problem with Internet Tablet Talk. It can be a very difficult group to break into with technological prima donnas like GeneralAntilles feeling the need to post in every second thread that people need to learn to search. Remember that some people have trouble using their VCRs... let alone a pocket sized computer. Its not the most welcoming experience. Again - repeating the same advice twice doesnt help - if someone trys something and it doesnt work, there is no point in saying "yes it does".

Thank god they created tabletscene

Flame if you want, this is just a dummy account created on behalf of an old member.

Well I hate to Flame but the only flame I have is that you didn't use your regular account. I stand up for what I beleave often on these forums and even though me and some of the other people here don't agree on everything we dispute it uses our regular forums name.

Edit thank god there is no "No Thanks" button or I would have more of those then thanks. : )

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Yeah... I find it hard to listen to someone who lacks the constitution to face people under their own name for fear of ... whatever. If you believe something to be right you shouldn't hide from it.

I was going to post something useless in here yesterday about not bothering to help because frankly.. the OP's attitude after about the second post was downright piss poor.

But just to clarify "NiceOneBoys"... if someone suggests something; the inquirer then explains what happens.. and it's pretty much exactly what was supposed to happen... then what else is supposed to be suggested other than .. "It sounds to be working to us.."..

As Benson already explained... He's definitely a better man than I to have put up with that crap.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!