Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Indiana
As a newbie to this forum I have observed something wonderful. I am so glad to see a product(s) supported by a vibrant and lively support group. I think it is rare to find so many smart people contributing to a hardware product with such zeal. I was afraid that by buying an n810 I would not be able to find info or 'how-to' guides. This forum and community have calmed my fears. Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back, viva iTT!

And don't even think of mentioning any i-product support group, we all know the true meaning of open-source and development count more when people contribute...

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
Welcome to the Familia NIT!*

*Not to be confused with the Knights who say....Oh never mind

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Welcome, RavMan.

Originally Posted by RavMan View Post
This forum and community have calmed my fears. Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back, viva iTT!
WOW! A newbie happy with the way is treated in this forum? This is something new.

Geez... Not another "I love you guys" thread.... didn't you even bother using the Search Function??

(hey.. someone had to )

Welcome to the Forums .
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Indiana
Isn't imitation (or repetition) the most sincere form of flattery?

My feelings exactly, RavMan! This really makes up for the learning curve we tablet/linux newbies have to negotiate.