Notices

hey! pals, am really enjoying my maemo5 device but it lacks gaming funtions and that makes me feel pretty pissed with the device.
I just got wgames manager working, 've installed few of the games but then really can't find most .ipk files, i really need them so any little help would be so great, you can just drop any of it at my box at xcaletblink@yahoo.com.
thanks in advance..

Go to filecrop.com and in the search box put in ".ipk" you will get a bunch of them! like nova,hero of sparta,angry birds,bigboss,brothers in arms just use filecrop! you can also use something like n.o.v.a.ipk they are huge files 10-200megs! but good ones are heavy!
you can also try nitdroid to play android games!

Originally Posted by felix.lutaya View Post
Go to filecrop.com and in the search box put in ".ipk" you will get a bunch of them! like nova,hero of sparta,angry birds,bigboss,brothers in arms just use filecrop! you can also use something like n.o.v.a.ipk they are huge files 10-200megs! but good ones are heavy!
you can also try nitdroid to play android games!
The truth is i really got nitdroid os ruining but the platform ain't stable in the sense that it keeps rebooting itself after some minutes whenever i start to run an application, don't know if anyone has similar problem.
thanks for the info, 'll check it out.

useless! i deleted it afew days ago,but removing its partition from my emmc was a big step...am going to sell it cause its all useless! i which i had bought an android phone in the first place!

Originally Posted by felix.lutaya View Post
useless! i deleted it afew days ago,but removing its partition from my emmc was a big step...am going to sell it cause its all useless! i which i had bought an android phone in the first place!
lols, oh like we have something in common, the nitdriod is trash, doesn't make any sense...when i boot it, the temperature of my battery will rise like hell, maybe after xmas i will just market mine too though i love the camera so well..

if you are considering getting another phone just because you cannot play recent games then the n900 was definitely not the phone for you in the first place, i recommend the moto g

i find the n900 to be the most useful phone ive ever had to date, i now swear by the terminal thanks to it and it has encouraged me to learn programming ( someone made their own game directly on the phone http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=86639 )

I think it is more fun in the long run to program your own game and much more

The Following User Says Thank You to lonk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lonk View Post
if you are considering getting another phone just because you cannot play recent games then the n900 was definitely not the phone for you in the first place, i recommend the moto g

i find the n900 to be the most useful phone ive ever had to date, i now swear by the terminal thanks to it and it has encouraged me to learn programming ( someone made their own game directly on the phone http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=86639 )

I think it is more fun in the long run to program your own game and much more
that makes sense though, but theres only a few people who are so adventurous to checkout that programming stuff... buh then i have a fear of blowing the device just tryin to make it serve better.