FYI (or at least as a reminder - it should have been mentioned before on this thread): this week is a public holiday in China
https://publicholidays.cn/2019-dates/

might help to kill waiting. make a week of it!

folks, do cheer up!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AardDevil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DDark View Post
I think we all know that forum member, that’s waiting much more for shipping date than any of us Unexpected things happen, specially when you’re doing something for the first time.

I’ve gifted my main Phone to family member in June, and using a backup phone since then. Currently digitizer started to die.. as much as I would love to support this project, if my phone dies before the shipping, I would cancel my order.
Don't let perfect get in the way of good enough. I feel like if they chase perfection it will never happen. I'll be honest I've pretty much lost patience at this point but the sunk cost fallacy keeps me holding on.

I wonder if they'll include some type of token to the pre-order people like a shirt or discount or maybe another accessory. Samsung took care to offer a screen replacement and 24 hour concierge when it relaunched the fold. For our inconvenience (and it truly is an inconvenience) I feel like we should be compensated for it

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
they would have lost less reputation if they send non-perfect units, but in time, than wasting all that time on polishing from 98% to 99%.

but after the FCC leak, we all know that was a lie and it's not about polishing till perfection and about just not being on schedule, since no units were actually ready nor certified at the point of time they first mentioned quality polishing. and it's total nonsense to polish non-final and non-retail unit. and there can't be any final product unless it's certified. soooo it's just poor management and considering lie as a normal (and customers as fools).
What the **** are you talking about?

You seem to know how to build a slider more than any of us?

I don't care about the explanation to your false accusations above AND I can find 10s of your previous statement which has already proven wrong. Have you say anything after that? You just make another one to re-direct your false statement to another. And you take no responsibility for whatever you say.

Internet and freedom of speech doesn't mean you don't need to take responsibility for whatever and you can keep libelous statements at all time.

I don't want to say this but there could be a potential legal action I am consider to take after your endless false aspersions which are completely false and misleading and it's pure personal assult.

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post

You seem to know how to build a slider more than any of us?

I don't care about the explanation to your false accusations above AND I can find 10s of your previous statement which has already proven wrong. Have you say anything after that? You just make another one to re-direct your false statement to another. And you take no responsibility for whatever you say.

Internet and freedom of speech doesn't mean you don't need to take responsibility for whatever and you can keep libelous statements at all time.

I don't want to say this but there could be a potential legal action I am consider to take after your endless false aspersions which are completely false and misleading and it's pure personal assult.
uhh... suing someone for slander is a bit extreme isn't it?

Just don't fall/reply to bait(posters).

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
uhh... suing someone for slander is a bit extreme isn't it?

Just don't fall/reply to bait(posters).
+1 I think shaikritser is best ignored to death... Can't imagine anyone here takes the guy serious anymore as trolling level has peaked.

Edit (because i do not want to fuel this party any more with a new post): I had previously said I was not in favor of a ban in most cases including this one, but I've thought about it a long time and reconsidered. He damn well deserves it, personally attacking people to this extent should not be allowed on a forum and this thread has no future with shaikritzer in here. There have been enough second chances also.

Last edited by netman; 2019-10-04 at 06:22.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I'm sick at the moment and fell asleep in the middle of writing. Somehow had though posted this unfinished. So deleted it and post this again

Time is the factory of conspiracy theories - time used on waiting.

I sent a year ago two N900 phones to one member far away from my country. He offered to pay straight away with money. I asked if I would get in advance some books which would be held wise/holy/sacred where he lives. That started a very good conversation and we discussed a lot what kind of books those could be and where to get them. The debt from the two N900 with postage would be 50Eur so the books could cost that much. Because that narrowed a bit the spectre what could be purchased new this my friend from this forum bought books from a second hand bookstore. Then he told what the books were. I said that no rush with posting. I can wait. And then I started to wait.

First it was ok to wait. Soon it wasn't anymore. I could not think anything else than the books. When would they arrive? I mailed and asked but it took very long time to get answer. Then no answer. Then could not see the member on here forum anymore. Was I scammed? It didin't matter what we had talked about and how could vibes I had about this guy. I really started to think that possibility (in a conspiracy theory kind of way) even though it was two N900 phones for 50Eur which he himself had all the time be ready to pay with money.

Time is the factory of conspiracy theories - time used on waiting. I see this same thing happening when people have to wait for the devices. Many have good reasons (disappointment in the past) but even waiting for the first time - it is just so painfull.

I hope that accusing and writing only negative things of fxtec team would happen in it's own thread. There should be right to pure out and share all those negative feelings and bitterness. But I hope this thread would not be filled with that stuff.

And Chen: No lawsuit talks. I can understand how frustrating reading these posts can be. But there is right to feel and should be also to get it out. Don't go against that. You could put someone else reading this thread and answer people. Stay strong. Almost there. May the force be with you. Don't go to the dark side.

Edit: I could write this post because yesterday got a message that the books have been posted. Not anymore waiting them to be posted. Now waiting them to arrive. The time is slow for the one waiting. Slow train coming as Bob Dylan said.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2019-10-03 at 05:54.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I'm sick at the moment and fell asleep in the middle of writing. Somehow had though posted this unfinished. So deleted it and post this again

Time is the factory of conspiracy theories - time used on waiting.

I sent a year ago two N900 phones to one member far away from my country. He offered to pay straight away with money. I asked if I would get in advance some books which would be held wise/holy/sacred where he lives. That started a very good conversation and we discussed a lot what kind of books those could be and where to get them. The debt from the two N900 with postage would be 50Eur so the books could cost that much. Because that narrowed a bit the spectre what could be purchased new this my friend from this forum bought books from a second hand bookstore. Then he told what the books were. I said that no rush with posting. I can wait. And then I started to wait.

First it was ok to wait. Soon it wasn't anymore. I could not think anything else than the books. When would they arrive? I mailed and asked but it took very long time to get answer. Then no answer. Then could not see the member on here forum anymore. Was I scammed? It didin't matter what we had talked about and how could vibes I had about this guy. I really started to think that possibility (in a conspiracy theory kind of way) even though it was two N900 phones for 50Eur which he himself had all the time be ready to pay with money.

Time is the factory of conspiracy theories - time used on waiting. I see this same thing happening when people have to wait for the devices. Many have good reasons (disappointment in the past) but even waiting for the first time - it is just so painfull.

I hope that accusing and writing only negative things of fxtec team would happen in it's own thread. There should be right to pure out and share all those negative feelings and bitterness. But I hope this thread would not be filled with that stuff.

And Chen: No lawsuit talks. I can understand how frustrating reading these posts can be. But there is right to feel and should be also to get it out. Don't go against that. You could put someone else reading this thread and answer people. Stay strong. Almost there. May the force be with you. Don't go to the dark side.

Edit: I could write this post because yesterday got a message that the books have been posted. Not anymore waiting them to be posted. Now waiting them to arrive. The time is slow for the one waiting. Slow train coming as Bob Dylan said.
I do welcome critisizes and I always think it's necessary to make us better.

As a start-up when ramping up production the first time we do rely on many partners and things won't always go as our hope. I did not write the details as it just seems to be other reasons but ultimately it's us to do the delivery. The good things is first batch is finally at the corner and we are awaiting for the (China) National holiday to be over and do the rest.

What this person does is he is vilifying myself personally and continuously without any valid evidence and he does not take any responsibility and keep doing that. I am not sure if any person would accept it. There is some education needed

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2019-10-03 at 06:32.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post

+1

If one is doing something, he should bear the consequences.

shaikritzer is ranting without any reason: he hasn't preordered.
He is accusing without any proof. He is risking chen's success and therefore his whole career and the life standard of many people. I think, people like that should more often be held accountable. We live unfortunately in a world, where more and more people tend to offend, hurt and preach hate and think that has no consequences.

It's a different thing to be critical, but therefore there has to be a discussion. shaikritzer never entered a discussion. As chen has written, his only intend in every post was to damage chen and his project. Whenever he was proven wrong, he just ignored it.

I HAVE preordered and I'm as well not lucky with the situation. Anyway chen proofed in the past that he is a honest guy. As far as I know ,nobody lost money on the moto mod, aside from chen maybe.

That a project doesn't run the way you want, is unfortunately quite common in a world which is getting more complex every day. No reason for getting personal, especially when you are not involved.
And to be honest if people always would have started projects which were absolutely save, we would probably still communicate via smoke signals, if at all.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
One guy in a small forum bashes one device.
Big deal..
With every 1+, Galaxy, iPhone, Pixel device, there are hundreds of thousands of people trashing them EVERYWHERE.
Does that stop them from selling hundreds of millions units? NO.
There is no bad advertisement, just advertisement.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nikos523 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
There are million tons of places where there are positives statements over galaxy, iphone and whatever. So yes it doesn't really matter. But for a small startup without any product yet, not every advertisement is good advertisement.

And to be honest, it's absolutely no excuse fore being rude just because others are rude. If you are driving to fast, you have to pay when you got caught. No matter if EVERY other driver is also speeding...

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit