Notices

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by jkosonen View Post
fMobi 1.4 now available from my site http://www.jiikoo.com/fMobi

Hey, thanks a bunch!
although I have a few bugs/requests:
Could you bring back those big home icons when in portrait mode, which were in the previous version or are you considering adding new buttons?
When looking at somebody's photo in fullscreen, the next and previous butoons are situated to low so the are under the low menu bar, which appears if try to click those buttons. It's a bit tricky and takes a few tries to tap those two. Could you pls move those a bit higher?

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Hey, thanks a bunch!
although I have a few bugs/requests:
Could you bring back those big home icons when in portrait mode, which were in the previous version or are you considering adding new buttons?
When looking at somebody's photo in fullscreen, the next and previous butoons are situated to low so the are under the low menu bar, which appears if try to click those buttons. It's a bit tricky and takes a few tries to tap those two. Could you pls move those a bit higher?
I don't think he'll add new buttons. The home screen is optimized for a resolution of 640x360. And in my testing, v1.3.1 seems more stable.

Does anybody else get a crash when scrolling really fast through fMobi? In my case it actually seems common on Qt apps. It happens also on QMLtube....weird

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Planet Earth
Thanks by this app !

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Romania, Cluj-Napoca
Version 1.4 seems a bit slower than the last one.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Alabama, US
Installed version 1.4, started it up and got a blank black screen. Any suggestions?

i get the whitescreen ever time i get on it and when i type apt-get install libqtm-11 on the xterm i get this

Nokia-N900:~# apt-get install libqtm-11
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libqtm-11: Depends: libqtm-11-declarative (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-location (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-contacts (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-multimedia (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-publishsubscribe (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-versit (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-messaging (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-systeminfo (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-serviceframework (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
libwrt-api-experimental1: Depends: libwrt-experimental1 (= 1.1tp-3) but it is not going to be installed
qtwrt-experimental: Depends: wrt-experimental (= 1.1tp-3) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: wrt-api-experimental (= 1.1tp-3) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

please help thank u

The Following User Says Thank You to hhmah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Alabama, US
at first I get a black screen, I install the recommended apps, and I try again. Now I get a white screen and there's something else I need to do?

Is this application ever going to be as simple as "install" and that's it?

Originally Posted by hhmah View Post
i get the whitescreen ever time i get on it and when i type apt-get install libqtm-11 on the xterm i get this

Nokia-N900:~# apt-get install libqtm-11
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libqtm-11: Depends: libqtm-11-declarative (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-location (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-contacts (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-multimedia (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-publishsubscribe (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-versit (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-messaging (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-systeminfo (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtm-11-serviceframework (= 1:1.1.4-0fn~fremantle0) but it is not going to be installed
libwrt-api-experimental1: Depends: libwrt-experimental1 (= 1.1tp-3) but it is not going to be installed
qtwrt-experimental: Depends: wrt-experimental (= 1.1tp-3) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: wrt-api-experimental (= 1.1tp-3) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

please help thank u
I'm not sure but I think you first have to enable testing and/or devel repository for that package.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetalSer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
On the website of Facebook I deleted all my private messages, but in the app I can still see them. How can i remove them from fMobi?

Tags
broken, dead horse, facebook client, freeriders, gimme gimme