hello

i got nokia n900 about a week ago and wondering what would be the best case for it..

thanks in advanced

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
I bought the aluminium case byPDair. check out this thread:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=49428

I have the Ax-Alex one. I am really satisfied with it even if it is expensive (59.9 euro).

I ordered the Leather Case for Nokia N900 - Flip Type (Black) from PDAir
Looks real nice...
28US

ok how about this case? if anyone has this case please let us know what u think about it..does it fit tight, is it good?
Attached Images

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Canada
Originally Posted by kavekave View Post
ok how about this case? if anyone has this case please let us know what u think about it..does it fit tight, is it good?
I have this case and it does the job excellent to protect the N900 from the elements while in pockets.

Keep in mind it does not have any loops or clips or anything like that. It's simply a pouch. And a good one at that!

I had it before the ax-alex. I was not satisfied with it at all.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
I have that case and think it's excellent at what it does..i.e protects while in pocket or just lying around on the table (the n900, not me)...bear in mind though that you can't use headphones while it in it.
When i'm out i use an iAudio M3 case, fits perfectly, has stiffened front and back and you can use the headphones....quite old now but the case comes up on ebay fairly often.

i have the silicone case, was thinking of getting a leather case but if i get a leather case it will be even more thicker than it already is, and it may not even fit my pocket.

Originally Posted by NokTokDaddy View Post
I bought the aluminium case byPDair. check out this thread:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=49428
I use the aluminum case from Boxwave. Basically the same as the PDair, but I think it's a couple dollars cheaper. Not sure about that though.