coz...i cant get facebook chats on my n900 ..ie, i get only my gmail accnt.

and most other known handy symbian apps r not available for n900.
coz dis fone supports only ".deb files"..damn...

plssss ..plssss...plsss,...help me and others

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
didn't you do any research when buying your N900, it's is not like the normal nokia or other phones/smartphones?????

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
You just go to the application manager or the ovi store (in the phone) and download whatever you want. There are more than enough apps. The apps in app manager are almost all free (as in free speech, not free beer).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Ohhh my GOD

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Come on people everyone has to start for somewhere!! He's just asking for simple HELP!!! You were all like it at one stage.

qosmio

http://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/q0smio/

N900 x 2 Overclocked at 900 Mhz.
Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qosmio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
No i was not. And almost all of the times, i did enough research myself BEFORE asking certain stuff.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Damn it people... behave! He just wanted help as you once did when you where new. People new to linux don't know that everything is gathered in the same place and that it get's auto-updated when new versions are available. In windows you need to do this manually by surfing the web which are a much more tedious.

@sudheesh25793: In linux or Maemo you get everything updated once you installed. Get Faster Application Manager which are better than the standard manager. You don't need to install anything for facebook chat (if i remeber right). Just add a new account in messaging.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Bunch of know it all hypocrits !!!! give the guy a break and the wisdom of your knowledge without being sarcastic, you know it will make you feel good inside !.

"free" is hard to get in this greedy world !.

If u want to see all the apps available for n900 in a more categorised way check this site

www.my-maemo.com

The Following User Says Thank You to mahie For This Useful Post: