Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
It's be cause it is a image. Which means you need to swap that. I actually used green in earlier packages. I'll provide it below just go to "/usr/share/themes/awoken/images/" with Filebox (or your preferred file manager) and change it.

If you download it and put it in your MyDocs directory the below command would do it for you.
Code:
sudo gainroot
Code:
mv /home/user/MyDocs/TouchListBackgroundPressed.png  /usr/share/themes/awoken/images/TouchListBackgroundPressed.png
Attached Images

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-06-18 at 19:25.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
It's be cause it is a image. Which means you need to swap that. I actually used green in earlier packages. I'll provide it below just go to "/usr/share/themes/awoken/images/" with Filebox (or your preferred file manager) and change it.

If you download it and put it in your MyDocs directory the below command would do it for you.
Code:
sudo gainroot
Code:
mv /home/user/MyDocs/TouchListBackgroundPressed.png  /usr/share/themes/awoken/images/TouchListBackgroundPressed.png
would this be a permanent change or will the file be replaced with the next theme i load? (i know i can back up the file before replacing, just wondering)

Originally Posted by mrexcess View Post
would this be a permanent change or will the file be replaced with the next theme i load? (i know i can back up the file before replacing, just wondering)
This will be a permanent change only to the Awoken Theme. If you want to back up just run this first.

1. sudo gainroot
2. cp /usr/share/themes/awoken/images/TouchListBackgroundPressed.png /usr/share/themes/awoken/images/TouchListBackgroundPressed.png.bak

And the backup will be copied to the same dir but another name. To revert back to the original...

1. sudo gainroot
2. mv /usr/share/themes/awoken/images/TouchListBackgroundPressed.png.bak /usr/share/themes/awoken/images/TouchListBackgroundPressed.png

and you will rename it back as original.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-06-18 at 19:53.

ahh gad sorry, reading the file path would have answered that for me

EDIT: thats weird, ive replaced the file correctly but the bars are still purple.

EDIT2: , it was cos i saved a new theme in theme customiser, sorted now, loks great ty

Last edited by mrexcess; 2011-06-18 at 22:42.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
AlMehdi: bro we need to keep alive this Awoken Icon Theme, please do update it with new icons soon

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6

I know... but i have been busy and lost interest a bit. I will do an update.. just not sure when.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
I know... but i have been busy and lost interest a bit. I will do an update.. just not sure when.
You are Creator of this theme if you loose interest then it will a Dead Theme in all the N900's using around the globe, wake up bro and keep it alive. we will boost your interest.....

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6

The Following User Says Thank You to pious_momin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I am not sure, how the icons should be updated every other week/month.
If the theme has reached it's perfection PLUS supports all (or most significant) programms PLUS Screenlock with both landscape and portrait, iI think it's done and should stay unchangable, unless the dev comes across some terrific icon or any image in internet, used in in the theme.

Don't You think?

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
The nice thing with themes is that they can never die. They do not need constant updates to be current. However.. i feel i am not entirely finished and want do some fixes. But that will come when i feel i am ready for it. If someone want to fork my theme they are welcome it is after all open source

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Costa Rica
The nice thing with themes is that they can never die. They do not need constant updates to be current. However.. i feel i am not entirely finished and want do some fixes. But that will come when i feel i am ready for it. If someone want to fork my theme they are welcome it is after all open source
Hi mister I wanna say Im impressed , i like the style so much, but there a few things I would like to change, can you help how

like the image for connectivity or wireless signal next to the battery icon, Its barely visible, where can I find this icon, maybe make it more noticeable

And the purple when you press a button is too light for me, how can I make it more strong this color

and the 3g signal bar ..