Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by spychacz66 View Post
I'm trying to config gmail on n9 but it is not working correctly. I choose Google acccount and put login&password - it takes few times to connect to google and even if it is finally connected the program do not work. Connecting to server takes few minutes - very often connection is broken, mails do not appears, sending is almost impossible /only once succeded/.
The same situation is when I do it manually via other mail account.

At the same time on n900 everything is ok - gmail is working correctly - fast and without problems.

maybe I do sth wrong or I have to change sth in my gmail settings?
Wifi or 3g ? Is the N900 using the same network ?

Originally Posted by VDVsx View Post
Wifi or 3g ? Is the N900 using the same network ?
only wifi - I'm still waiting for micro sim so I didn't check 3G yet. The same wifi for both devices. I also checked different wifi - the same situation.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Odense S, Denmark
We will provide you some instructions how to collect the logs for the account that is not working, that way we can identify the problem quickly, unfortunately we can't share our debug tools, but we'll do a wiki with simple instructions.
Many thanks!

Originally Posted by fredaroony View Post
Anyone know if the Mfe client works with a Lotus Notes Traveler server?

Was so close to buying a N9 today but need to know if it will work with Lotus.
Anyone tried this yet? Traveler supports Activesync so might work with the Mfe client

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
Are you saying that this latest and greatest device still does have provisioning?
Reading comprehension fail again I see...
Really people shouldn't bother responding to this guy.

In my experience....
Even in the face of facts presented to him, he conveniently forgets or ignores them.

There is no support for multiple APN.
Frals made fAPN which works for me but there should be oone Nokia made solution for that.

There should be next calendar event view in notification view like E7

Posts: 320 | Thanked: 763 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Espoo, FInland
Originally Posted by selfish_russian View Post
Nokia link is for musi, etc. I need contacts/calendar sync with outlook. Which is PCSuite for.
This question has nothing to do with the topic of this post, sorry.

Posts: 320 | Thanked: 763 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Espoo, FInland
We will provide you some instructions how to collect the logs for the account that is not working, that way we can identify the problem quickly, unfortunately we can't share our debug tools, but we'll do a wiki with simple instructions.
Yes, and here it is: http://wiki.maemo.org/Mail_for_Exchange_n9

Valerio and Sergey, thanks for preparing this instruction!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vitaly_repin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Odense S, Denmark
Originally Posted by vitaly_repin View Post
Yes, and here it is: http://wiki.maemo.org/Mail_for_Exchange_n9

Valerio and Sergey, thanks for preparing this instruction!
Ok, I collected the logs as described in the link when connecting to my Exchange server. So to whom do I send these to? Plus why are the files still in the system after I remove them with rm command? I do ls in the /home/user/.config/Nokia directory and I still see

Fenix.conf
activesync.conf
Messageserver.conf
Msgindexer.conf

them. Seems like they get recreated immediately but with logging options set to 0 instead of 1.

Last edited by fettouhi; 2011-10-07 at 22:37. Reason: Fixed problem with mounting my N9

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Originally Posted by fettouhi View Post
Ok, I collected the logs as described in the link when connecting to my Exchange server. So to whom do I send these to? Plus why are the files still in the system after I remove them with rm command? I do ls in the /home/user/.config/Nokia directory and I still see

Fenix.conf
activesync.conf
Messageserver.conf
Msgindexer.conf

them. Seems like they get recreated immediately but with logging options set to 0 instead of 1.

It's ok, this files are recreating every time when apllications are started again, but they are contains default settings(logs are off etc.)

About logs. Unfortunately, Valerio forgot that those logs are not contain logs from the MfE plugin (the one where you are entering your account settings and so on), because they are still going to /var/log/syslog, so these logs can't help us to find the problem. Sorry

I really have no idea what could cause you problem, perhaps somebody else from our team might have an idea how to solve this issue.

Tags
attachments, email, issues, mail exchange, nokia n9, nokia n950