Originally Posted by cquence View Post
@BlinkThinks The 16GB UK version (black) seems to be available in Navifirm, will be flashing that later today
Thanks! Both my N9's are 64GB's

Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
That bug has been going on for days now.... Can't see the reviews at all.. Nokia needs to FIX the Store... EVERY flipping month there's something going on in Nokia Store.. Can't download; can't install; can't view reviews....
good to know i am not alone facing this, is there any solution for this? I've already updated to PR 1.3 but that doesn't seem to fix the issue

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
it will.wipe MeeGo and install wp7.5,
nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Mada22009 View Post
good to know i am not alone facing this, is there any solution for this? I've already updated to PR 1.3 but that doesn't seem to fix the issue
Time to search for an existing thread on this issue or start a new one of there isn't a existing one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No, but it's no directly related to 1.3 since its the same with 1.2.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

I Received PR1.3 OTA notification on Dominican Republic, updating now

The only solution is to kick the AR$E$ of whomever is in charge of Nokia Store

Seriously, give it some more days... it should work...eventually

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Time to search for an existing thread on this issue or start a new one of there isn't a existing one.
there doesn't seem to be any separate thread for the issue, I just wanted to check if I was the only one facing this or others do as well. It's been going 5 days now.

Yay, PR1.3 solves one of the most annoying bugs ever. When reading RSS articles it was way too easy to accidentally swipe from one article to the next, even though I just wanted to do a vertical scroll. There seems to be much more resistance to this now.

That makes me happier. Worth it for that alone ;-)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Setok For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by koe View Post
ocp32, please check inception!
The previous version won't work, but I just got around to posting the thread for the freshly-minted INCEPTION release.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to itsnotabigtruck For This Useful Post:

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert