I actually reset my phone before installing PR1.3 - i find that way you get a clean install. Sure reinstalling all the apps is a bit of a pain, but at least this way i don't run in to any problems

Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
Can anyone say if the choppy audio is fixed with using Bluetooth with a car stereo or headset? (audio would break up a lot with PR1.2)
Yeah I hated that audio was choppy. Unfortunately like I expected, it's still present in PR 1.3. I'm really pissed. Update was not really an "up"date it was more of a catching-up-date. PR 1.3 fixes should have been there a loooong time ago. A lot more the N9 needs improved, PR 1.3 barely made a dent in improving user experience.

Whatever, I had the N95 8gb, the N900 and now the N9 and Nokia has been very good with keeping a track record of S*** support and ultra buggy software. I FINALLY learned my lesson, keep my wallet away from Nokia!

Hopefully community continues where Nokia left off.

cant believe there is over 1000 improvements.. im glad i left android for a nokia phone. and i was just starting to loose hope

this phone is around a year old right? maybe older. if this we're owned by Google then it would already be considered a legacy device and would still be on pr1.1. now people should know why Nokia won't ever choose android, if they did they would probably just now be getting gingerbread lol.

this made my day

ive been downloading this update for around a hour, and its 31.4mb done. either this phone has weak wifi signal or there is a ton of people downloading this lol

Last edited by stratax; 2012-07-04 at 03:09.

when i connect my n9 to the computer , and launch NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER , it s say that the size of the update is 1 GO , i instal it , and NO change in my phone -> Name:  Sans titre.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  24.3 KB
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Last edited by zaidben; 2012-07-04 at 03:33.

I am in Qatar, and still nothing is showing up regarding the PR1.3, Guess I still have to wait ...... anybody from this area of the world having the same status as mine?

Originally Posted by Bash73 View Post
I am in Qatar, and still nothing is showing up regarding the PR1.3, Guess I still have to wait ...... anybody from this area of the world having the same status as mine?
I'm getting a little bit tired of repeating this, given that the exact same things happened last time with PR1.2 - just download the firmware image and flash it. There's no disadvantage besides having to back up your stuff, and you don't have to wait at all.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itsnotabigtruck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Is there a way to find out if your update notification/Check hasnt been hijacked again and it is working properly?
There was a file manager app a little while ago that if you had it installed would not take you to the right repositories to check for the update.

Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck View Post
I'm getting a little bit tired of repeating this, given that the exact same things happened last time with PR1.2 - just download the firmware image and flash it. There's no disadvantage besides having to back up your stuff, and you don't have to wait at all.
Don't assume everyone is capable of doing this, especially since it requires a fair amount of know-how. Some people like to play it safe, rather than plunge in. I too am getting tired of seeing snide comments like "just download the firmware and flash it". He was just asking if anyone in his region got the update.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lifeintheblitz For This Useful Post:
Actually, lifeintheblitz is right, I don't have the know how, as I am not really into this, and on another note I apologize if you felt bothered by my question itsnotabigtruck

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by lifeintheblitz View Post
Don't assume everyone is capable of doing this, especially since it requires a fair amount of know-how. Some people like to play it safe, rather than plunge in. I too am getting tired of seeing snide comments like "just download the firmware and flash it". He was just asking if anyone in his region got the update.
Not that it wasnt in the itsnotabigtrucks signature, but try this if you want to learn:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693

The Following User Says Thank You to balisingh For This Useful Post:

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert