Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@zaidk9 lol

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
uploaded v0.2.4
fixed notifications
Andrey, thanks for update! Work very well
Which size of video can be sent ? I tried to send 10Mb and 5.7Mb and it not sent as far as I understand... It again shows a 100% sent, but recipient does not see nothing.

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-11-02 at 19:22.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Anymore hidden items??

@Schturman show me log of sending video. While testing i uploaded >20MB videos, and they was downscaled and downrated on server and contact received small video.
@zaidk9 no. you found everything

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
just installed the latest version (is there a version number somewhere btw? haven't found it in About).

wazzup had been installed and the app logged in fine but contacts didn't sync until I pressed 'shutdown engine', closed the app and restarted it.

avatars didn't load (another restart didn't help). can only see 3 and they are all from my address book (I believe if all address book loaded there would be more).

apart from that everything seems good so far. many thanks for the effort

you should press "Sync phonebook" and wait. there are no progress indicators for that. Contacts will be loaded asap

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
@Schturman show me log of sending video. While testing i uploaded >20MB videos, and they was downscaled and downrated on server and contact received small video.
Ok, log sent to you...
First video is AVI format (5.7Mb) and second one is MP4 (3Mb). Both of them shows me Outgoing video 100% in the chat and Completed in the transfer window. Recipient received nothing...
Also I noticed that in the latest 2 versions, when the contact list from share option is appeared and you starting search by moving your finger it not show letters (alphabetic). But if you'll release your finger and will start it again, it start to show letters like it should...

you should press "Sync phonebook" and wait. there are no progress indicators for that. Contacts will be loaded asap
I did press it 3-4 times and waited for a couple of minutes...

Received media(successfully), but no notification..using latest version....log sent.
Version number not included in about section because of frequent updates? I mean once stable will u include? Not important though, but easy to check ;-)

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

@jorge press it 20 times for better result