Active Topics

Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
Hey schturman,i cant seem to uninstall previous version...any help?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
What you mean you can't ?
Uninstall it like all other apps... Try reboot before...

Also, I noticed the refresh button not work. I wil reupload this fixed version later...

Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
Rebooted,still the same,tried both ways of uninstalling...
1)hold qtweak button,press that small x
2)application-manage application

Wonder what happend

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
anyone can try mod w? wont work for me :S

Originally Posted by Mikkosssss View Post
anyone can try mod w? wont work for me :S
tested -> worked

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Hi Schturman thanks for the latest update to N9 QuickTweak.

Thanks for the choice of 2 types of call id mods for tweak 'Q', but would it also be possible to have both in 2 sizes, ie original, medium and large.

The reason for this request is that with the present size when i'm on a call and a 3rd party rings me and call waiting kicks in, all I see on the display is "incoming call..." no name or number. I'm assuming theres not enough room to display the name of the new caller.

I originally thought it was a issue with my phone, PR1.3 reset the phone in terms of tweaks and I could see the 3rd parties name, but now i've used tweak "Q' to increase the avatar size, again all I see is "incoming call..."

Thanks

Originally Posted by cannac123 View Post
Hi Schturman thanks for the latest update to N9 QuickTweak.

Thanks for the choice of 2 types of call id mods for tweak 'Q', but would it also be possible to have both in 2 sizes, ie original, medium and large.

The reason for this request is that with the present size when i'm on a call and a 3rd party rings me and call waiting kicks in, all I see on the display is "incoming call..." no name or number. I'm assuming theres not enough room to display the name of the new caller.

I originally thought it was a issue with my phone, PR1.3 reset the phone in terms of tweaks and I could see the 3rd parties name, but now i've used tweak "Q' to increase the avatar size, again all I see is "incoming call..."

Thanks
Hmmm.. Will see.. Its too much work now and i don't have time for this.. I again killed my phone by testing of new tweak

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hmmm.. Will see.. Its too much work now and i don't have time for this.. I again killed my phone by testing of new tweak
You've bricked N9's making QuickTweak? Like permanently?

i tested new tweak, but don't checked the changed file before reboot.. I did mistake in the command.. The reason is a time

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Strange problem.. I downloaded v8.0 and tried installing on PR 1.3, it worked, but i can't get it running. After typing rootme as password, it says "bash not installed, couldn't find the package bash, failed to install bash, exiting.."

dunno if this has been discussed before, but even v6.6 stopped working after PR1.3 update. Any ideas?

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh