Poll: Are you going to get the new N900?
Poll Options
Are you going to get the new N900?

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
preordered as soon as was possible. I only have a 770 (4 years old now!), skipped 8x0 because of lack of 3G

Wasn't there a poll exactly like this already? For the record, I voted the same way as the previous time.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Washington, DC
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Alright, i am extremely curious on how many people are going to buy the N900 ...
I will not be buying a N900 - too costly, form-fit-factor is too small for us old guys, and poor US carrier service options. I am however seriously interested in Archos 5!

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Haha sorry... I thought of trying to grab people's attention to this thread by using the curiousity as the main factor..
Yeah. And if everybody does that I wouldn't have time to work anymore and hence wouldn't visit this forum anymore.

Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
you forgot the cowboy neal option:

(*) I've already got one.

Kind of off-topic, but I really miss the way the old forum worked: When hovering the pointer over a thread you would see the first paragraph of the posting as an 'alt' tag (i.e. yellow little poster). Thus, you could check what the thread was about without all the bother of clicking on it.

The way it is now I follow a lot less threads than I used to. Particularly threads with an unclear title.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by lcuk View Post
you forgot the cowboy neal option:

(*) I've already got one.
You mean:
(*) Cowboy Neal stole it for me (may apply for Eldar)

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I think we already had a poll and thread on precisely this subject. I'm not buying until it's clear how well it gets along with US cell service providers, and I'm not so sure that I will buy one then. I have a $30 a month plan with Sprint that doesn't run out for almost a year, and I really can't afford much more than that to make a couple calls a month like I do now. I'm thinking, maybe I should go back to a Tracfone, which would cost more like $100 a year...

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
Haha sorry... I thought of trying to grab people's attention to this thread by using the curiousity as the main factor..
That'd be like stealing the attention? I agree with above posts, it is not just you, but some other people have made even less "on point" topics, like "Two questions?" and nothing else in the topic...

I voted here, pre-ordered as soon as the price was published, but changed my preorder place and now I have pretty decent 24month plan for about my current montly payment.
Stupidity is the thing I hate the most.

Waiting for last step