Active Topics

Poll: ginger or froyo?
Poll Options
ginger or froyo?

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Bangladesh
This is the second time I installed nitdroid 0.0.9 but no luck. Everything seems ok but after reboot, multiboot screen comes and I pressed "2" on the keyboard and it starts to boot nitdroid. after some time it stop in a screen where the last line is like "(no erase)" and again it goes to multiboot screen. If I press "2" again, I got the multiboot screen again followed by the same process. If I press "1", it boot to Maemo with no problem. I am not getting where is the problem actually. Any idea guys ? Thanks.

Originally Posted by obhishap View Post
This is the second time I installed nitdroid 0.0.9 but no luck. Everything seems ok but after reboot, multiboot screen comes and I pressed "2" on the keyboard and it starts to boot nitdroid. after some time it stop in a screen where the last line is like "(no erase)" and again it goes to multiboot screen. If I press "2" again, I got the multiboot screen again followed by the same process. If I press "1", it boot to Maemo with no problem. I am not getting where is the problem actually. Any idea guys ? Thanks.
this will help you

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=71794

Gingerbread is highly unstable and with loot of problems and less compatibility

wait for the final release as at the moment its in RC3

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Install MeeGo 1.2 instead. it has phone working, text message working and other stuff working.

Youtube

MeeGo 1.2 Phone UX N900
Nice post. Got me thinking, ... how painful is the installation? I am afraid of pain , in particular, the current status of my n900 works so well, I am scare to change. I may if it is more tempting...

bun

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
0.0.9, it has USB working (both mass storage mode and debug mode, but for debugging apps in Eclipse you need to install drivers manually, then works like a charm and totally automatic like in normal Android phone, thank you NITDroid devs ) and I guess Ginger-based NITDroid doesn't have USB support yet? (tried it and with no success) Anyway, it's nice just for playing a little when you are bored or for debugging your shiny Android apps written in Eclipse, for everyday use it's useless unless you don't need calls and messages.

Tags
roda bax