Poll: Who has the biggest ego?
Poll Options
Who has the biggest ego?

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Well I know how much GA loves my polls

So here is my new poll, I did a member sort top 10 posters on the board.

Who has the biggest ego?

[Milhouse] [TA-t3] [bunanson] [qwerty12]

Its an anonymous poll, so don't worry about retribution
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Last edited by penguinbait; 2008-10-23 at 02:59.

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Where are the options?

Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
Where are the options?
I had to type them all in, they are there now

Its a toss up for me, I can't decide
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

I voted for myself; it's the only provably honest option.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Austin, Texas
Well, we know who ten of the votes will be for, since Benson seems to have indicated the voting trend for those actually mentioned in it.

Delightful, PB, most delightful! Onward! I think you should do a poll on who's had the best poll. This one gets my vote.

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Just to set a baseline:

In modern-day society, ego has many meanings. It could mean one’s self-esteem; an inflated sense of self-worth; or in philosophical terms, one’s self.

and

1. The self, especially as distinct from the world and other selves.
2. In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality.
a. An exaggerated sense of self-importance; conceit.
b. Appropriate pride in oneself; self-esteem.

/edit - vote early! vote often!
PLEASE use the Wiki

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Why am I not in first place? This is totally unacceptable!

Well GA, all I can say is I voted for Texrat

Hey anyone with 5300 posts, must think people like hearing his thoughts? I honestly thought I might get some votes, but I guess its still early..

As for voting for myself, bah what fun is that

Hey GA, what do you think
BEFORE POLL / AFTER POLL
/

Last edited by penguinbait; 2008-10-23 at 13:56.

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
qwerty has toned down his signature so much, I found I couldn't vote for him! If this had been three or four months ago, his signature line alone would have compelled me to vote for him.

(I'm not saying he hasn't earned it with his accomplishments, but what happened to the old self-promoting Faheem?)

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
Why am I not in first place? This is totally unacceptable!

You need to work much harder, you are only a runner-up, so far....keep fingers crossed :-|

bun

Tags
ego, fun, perception, poll