Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Can you reveal what command line option is behind FF N9 QRefresh? I am looking for a solution to fix the calendar icon not updating when running FasterN9. Apparently a homescreen refresh does the trick. See here fore details.

Thanks for help.
For refreshing Homescreen:
Code:
/sbin/initctl restart xsession/mthome
For refreshing Statusbar + Lockscreen:
Code:
/sbin/initctl restart xsession/sysuid

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
For refreshing Homescreen:
Code:
/sbin/initctl restart xsession/mthome
For refreshing Statusbar + Lockscreen:
Code:
And for refreshing the version of N9QuickTweak ???

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
And for refreshing the version of N9QuickTweak ???
Code:
sleep 2 && /sbin/initctl restart xsession/sysuid && sleep 5 && /sbin/initctl restart xsession/mthome

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Code:
sleep 2 && /sbin/initctl restart xsession/sysuid && sleep 5 && /sbin/initctl restart xsession/mthome
Thanks Schturman, actually I was speaking about the 8.5 version (refreshing meaning update)

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
dumpystig, reboot loop not passable only from installation, because installation process only transfer files from .deb to the one folder in /opt directory..
FileboxRoot, also can't cause reboot loop.. Do you have installed FileBox app? Do you have dev. mode activated ?
Green icons - Probably something wrong with your device maybe you installed something, don't know.. Do you tried reboot Or refresh?
Thanks for the reply. My problem was after a fresh install of v8.4 the N9QT icon being green and same with FileboxRoot. And no other mods were involved, N9QT was the first thing to be installed after a reflash. Several N9QT re-installs gave the same results but I now have success with v8.3...?

Last edited by dumpystig; 2012-07-24 at 21:52.

Not sure how describe this,, but on many occasions I see pics of the N9 notification feed screen where Twitter is etc.. And I see a photo or video pic in a square form in the body of the tweet or subject...
Is there a tweak or setting for that??

Thanks!

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Thanks Schturman, actually I was speaking about the 8.5 version (refreshing meaning update)
The same, you just have option for Full refresh:
Code:
sleep 2 && /sbin/initctl restart xsession/sysuid  && sleep 5 && /sbin/initctl restart  xsession/mthome
or for Soft refresh:
Code:

Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post
Thanks for the reply. My problem was after a fresh install of v8.4 the N9QT icon being green and same with FileboxRoot. And no other mods were involved, N9QT was the first thing to be installed after a reflash. Several N9QT re-installs gave the same results but I now have success with v8.3...?
Weird... Maybe a .deb file broken ? Do you tried redownload version 8.4 or install from apps.formeego.org client ?

Originally Posted by upp View Post
Not sure how describe this,, but on many occasions I see pics of the N9 notification feed screen where Twitter is etc.. And I see a photo or video pic in a square form in the body of the tweet or subject...
Is there a tweak or setting for that??

Thanks!
Sorry, but I don't know... I don't have twitter...With facebook I think all right.

I've tried some things on my phone with Quick N9 Tweak. And suddenly the Notifications, like SMS, Email, Calendar,... on my lockscreen are transparent (see pic). Does anybody know how to fix this?
Attached Images

Do you used tweak W ? probably yes...
In the next version you have option without notification bar.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh