Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Well from the posts in the thread I did see the Schturman was asking Vesuri how it's done so most likely if Schturman gets it done it'll be added into one of the future versions of N9QT
You're absolutely right and that's why I asked in the light of their posts hoping @schturman knew something at this point

Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Sorry guys, but for now i can't, I'm not programmer and don't know how to write the necessary code.. If someone can help with this, i will add this option later...

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Sorry guys, but for now i can't, I'm not programmer and don't know how to write the necessary code.. If someone can help with this, i will add this option later...
That's cool @schturman, no problem, just wanted to know

Everybody has their limits and it's available soon in HSS.

Hope some coder can help you out with this one as it's more convinient to have it in one app and hence not avoiding some tweaks in N9QT to not ending up in bootloop when also using HSS.

Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Quito-Ecuador
Guys I've a problem whenever I reboot my N9, from tweak menu, the tweaks like w, dd or y, dissapear, and the options returns to the original status, why?? somebody can help me please??

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by the_game606 View Post
Guys I've a problem whenever I reboot my N9, from tweak menu, the tweaks like w, dd or y, dissapear, and the options returns to the original status, why?? somebody can help me please??
are you using any particular theme? what do you mean by disappear (was it applied and worked only to be resetted after a reboot?)

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
are you using any particular theme? what do you mean by disappear (was it applied and worked only to be resetted after a reboot?)
look this... when i applied tweak w-8 appears like picture 1, but if I reboot my N9 happen that you look in the 2 picture... (don't care the background that was when I had desktop settings, but I uninstalled when I installed Tweak)
Attached Images

Last edited by the_game606; 2012-08-14 at 17:13.

and look the clock bar, the date dissapear; why?

Last edited by the_game606; 2012-08-14 at 17:16.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by the_game606 View Post
look this... when i applied tweak w-8 appears like picture 1, but if I reboot my N9 happen that you look in the 2 picture... (don't care the background that was when I had desktop settings, but I uninstall when I install Tweak)
I had that same problem with using fasterN9. After removing it, everything was back to normal again.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Weird... I also use FasterN9 (always use) without any problem. But I don't remember when I installed it before tweaking or after.. I think before tweaking...
Try this, install fasterN9, it will reboot 2-3 times and after this tweak your phone how you want, should work...

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Slightly off-topic but can anyone please advise...
Is N9tweak still actively dev'd nowadays or is only N9QTweak being heavily worked on?
(haven't been following TMO & FMC heavily for approx. 6mth now)

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh