Notices

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Hi MAG
I finally created version with all your toggles for N9QT...
But I again/still have the same problem with save mode
A few reboots not help here, only if I uninstall social status updater, I don't get this save mode... Very strange...
But If I press on this red icon + allow - the system-ui refreshed and all toggles and applets works perfectly
After reboot the same story... I don't know how to fix this

Another question, why the icon of orientation toggle is different from others ? Are you going to change all other toggles like this one ?

P.S. BTW thanks for updating wiki about save mode

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-08-05 at 02:14.

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Are the toggles supposed to look like this?
Attached Images

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
^^ Nope but I do know that MAG will be fixing MT-Toggles soon so just hold on tight for a few more days for a new and improved version

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
On another note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAG!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
Are the toggles supposed to look like this?
Place mt-toggles above something, don't place them at the bottom if this bothers you UNTIL MAG realease's an update

Don't even think about asking me or posting "how do i move/rearrange them" There's a wiki in the first post. READ IT!

If you get stuck AFTER reading it, feel free to ask us, we are a helpful bunch But you gotta try n help yourself first

PS. If it is your Bday! Happy Bday MAG!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Place mt-toggles above something, don't place them at the bottom if this bothers you UNTIL MAG realease's an update

Don't even think about asking me or posting "how do i move/rearrange them" There's a wiki in the first post. READ IT!

If you get stuck AFTER reading it, feel free to ask us, we are a helpful bunch But you gotta try n help yourself first

PS. If it is your Bday! Happy Bday MAG!

No worries, I can find my way around these forums and use search mething for first time only after PR1.3 problem. This time II however failed to find, or understand, anything related enough

I am also greatly irritaded by people asking questions already answered page or two earlier, but it should be considered whether an aggressive answers like the quoted one here are the best welcome for new members. And this community really does need needll new members it can get. The smilies were good addition and made the point clear, though

Thanks, for advice, as I like my setup I'll let it be the way it is and see if any updatd fixes it. Toggles are perfect for me anyways right now already.

The Following User Says Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
No worries, I can find my way around these forums and use search mething for first time only after PR1.3 problem. This time II however failed to find, or understand, anything related enough

I am also greatly irritaded by people asking questions already answered page or two earlier, but it should be considered whether an aggressive answers like the quoted one here are the best welcome for new members. And this community really does need needll new members it can get. The smilies were good addition and made the point clear, though

Thanks, for advice, as I like my setup I'll let it be the way it is and see if any updatd fixes it. Toggles are perfect for me anyways right now already.

Ok I don't want to cause you further pain but since you know about searching and yourself get irritated by people then there are two things to consider:

1) You were posting about this problem on the wrong thread; you should be on the MT-Toggles thread...

2) I just read thro' a few pages from the back of the MT-Toggles thread and found this: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=287 which is the same thing as you were asking about. I searched it out just to find whether someone else too had this issue then realised I too had posted to someone who had this issue

So really, nobody here likes to flame but when its blindingly obvious it gets on people's nerves especially someone like GOW who has been helping people out on this thread since quite sometime and he sees such things repeatedly...

We have nothing against new members so how you came to that conclusion is beyond me...

In fact, from my personal experience and that of others everyone would say that this community is one of the best around...

Edit: Lastly, take a chill pill; each one of us has bad hair days so its not a big thing really...Just somewhile back I too had posted something wrongly...There is no offence taken I just corrected it...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-08-07 at 17:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Everything is cool, misscommunication. We are going to blame it on language barrier I also think that this is definetly one of the best and helpfull communities I know

Since all the toggles work perfectly and I can get them fully in view by rotating the phone, I assumed there is nothing wrong with the toggles and posted here. My understanding of the functionality of this mod in this regard wasn't in high level enough. My bad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
I'll just thank everything and add nothing

Trying out my mum's new Galaxy S3 and seriously considering picking it as my main phone and having my n9 as a mess around phone at home

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

I need some help with enabling battery percentage. I installed unrestricted system ui and so far successfully installed LED notifications.

I followed the instructions in the wiki page... this is what i typed in.

devel-su
password : (typed the password)

gconftool-2 -s /desktop/meego/status_area/display_percentage -t bool true

After i entered that nothing happened it just went to the next line, I rebooted and refreshed the phone but no luck. Am I missing a step?

The Following User Says Thank You to RTA For This Useful Post: