Notices

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Hello There. Is there a way to delete music off the N9 without having to go back to the Playlist? IE deleting it straight where it's playing from. Also is there a way to add it to a playlist without having to go back to that list screen as well? If not is there a program that can do it?

It was all so much easier on the N900 - you had dual screens and you could delete any songs straight from the playing screen while the song was playing without having to go back and forth.

I really like the GUI on the stock player and it's much nicer to use than Quasar MX Lite and Media Player which I have downloaded...

Bumpety Bump. Anyone?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
No. They should have enabled such operations in a context menu, but they didn't. :/

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Maybe there's a third party software that somebody knows of in that case that can let me delete straight where it's playing from without having to go back and forth and that will let me add to playlist while I play as well?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by BaronKatz View Post
Maybe there's a third party software that somebody knows of in that case that can let me delete straight where it's playing from without having to go back and forth and that will let me add to playlist while I play as well?
I don't know of any, but my requirements are very basic, so I tend to just stick with the stock player. There is Sigma Player (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79544), but I don't know much about its features.

My website

GitHub