anybody know if there is anything being done about the front camera? I would really like to see video recording with the front camera (skype video would be nice, but front recording seems trivial enough to do)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randomdood For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
maybe search konttori's last blog post.

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Also, same thing for GoogleVoice. QGVDial is "okay" but it is not what I'm looking for at all.
I'm the developer of qgvdial. Thanks for using it. I'd like to know all the things thats irritating you about qgvdial.
I need users to tell me what to fix because I (as a user of my own app ) am not a good judge of whats wrong.

Sorry for the overly delayed response.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uvatbc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
lots of people are finding high battery drain when they enable dev mode and install all the dev tools.
if you are an average user and don't know much about dev tools then dont enable it. it's not worth that 1 thing you want to install. i'd take better battery then alpha application.
My N9 is on it's way. Any suggestions what extras to install/not to install when enabling dev mode ? Just a reg user here, but like to tweak here & there...

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ohio,US
camera not working after updating to pr 1.1.Whenever i open it says "can't use camera while you're connected to your computer"

Please Help

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
My N9 is on it's way. Any suggestions what extras to install/not to install when enabling dev mode ?
If anyone can add some advice here I'll add it to the OP.

Originally Posted by vamshi View Post
camera not working after updating to pr 1.1.Whenever i open it says "can't use camera while you're connected to your computer"
Please Help
I suspect this is your prob, read this thread, particularly this post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...91#post1121191

Will be adding this one to the original post of this thread soon.
Big update coming to it, and then I'm away for a mth or so....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
So... SATNAV.

I had been getting annoyed with satnav. For some reason I thought it could work offline?!

When searchng for a desination it has to be online. However, once the route is found, leaving it online seems to confuse the hell out of it and it constantly tries to recalculate the route whilst travelling:?? At the moment, I have to go online for it to work out the route, then take it offline to navigate to stop it going mental.

I thought that once you have the map it didnt need to go online at all? hence avoiding potentially costly data charges overseas by downloading the maps upfront?

Or have I got this totally wrong?

I'm surprised at the issues when leaving it online also, anyone else have this?

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by skribzy View Post
I'm surprised at the issues when leaving it online also, anyone else have this?
I've had no need to use it offline, since I've just used it for domestic routing (Finland). But for what it's worth, I've had no problems whatsoever with it, doesn't recalculate unless I go off the initial route it suggests.

The Following User Says Thank You to Soppa For This Useful Post:
problem here: im or sms appear under wrong name so if i received a message from x it appears under y in the messaging app and so on ,,this is not initiated on 1.1 but i though it was fixed on 1,1 which wasn't so really appreciate your help.thnx

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 126 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by vamshi View Post

Please Help
You already restarted? Is MyDocs reachable via file browser?