Notices

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
ic... reverted to default. no crashes thus far

Hi @all,

sorry if this is not the most suitable place to write my point.
I installed this app for a simple reason.
When I play videos in youtube (through the a regular browser window) and in the meanwhile I'm chatting, everytime I receive a msg the notification sound stops the youtube sound (maybe 'hijacking' its audio channel?) and I was looking for an alternative.

I don't know if this happens only on my device, but the same happens in cutetube.
Moreover, when I play a video, the screen doesn't allows me to switch to other app, if I don't stop the video itself, because the status bar is not visible. Is that correct, and was that the intended behavior?

Thanks for you attention and keep up the good coding. The app is very very useful and nice though.

If you want to switch, pause the video and press Ctrl+Delete.

Originally Posted by maurochiado View Post
Hi @all,

sorry if this is not the most suitable place to write my point.
I installed this app for a simple reason.
When I play videos in youtube (through the a regular browser window) and in the meanwhile I'm chatting, everytime I receive a msg the notification sound stops the youtube sound (maybe 'hijacking' its audio channel?) and I was looking for an alternative.

I don't know if this happens only on my device, but the same happens in cutetube.
Moreover, when I play a video, the screen doesn't allows me to switch to other app, if I don't stop the video itself, because the status bar is not visible. Is that correct, and was that the intended behavior?

Thanks for you attention and keep up the good coding. The app is very very useful and nice though.

Install "camkeyd" from extras devel, you minimise open stuff by half pressing the camera button, while watching cutetube you can minimise it and it plays in the backround so u can crack on multitasking. Its a must have anyway if you like to switch between stuff quickly, works on full screen pictures, everything really

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel85 View Post
tried searching through tmo and this thread to no avail.

phone sometimes crashes after a few mins in a video... crashes, and reboots...

phone is oc'ed... does it affect?
Did the same with me @ 950 & 1000Mhz But seems to be stable @ 900 my man hasn't done it since

THanks Brian and Nate!!!!
That's community help at its best.

keep it efficient!

The suspense is killin me
Hows the rewritten version comin along??

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
is there any way to add downloaded videos to the play queue? if i download a whole load of videos (part 1 of 10 etc you know the type) and i clear the download queue and later go into cutetube i can't play them in a queue.

Originally Posted by leetnoob View Post
is there any way to add downloaded videos to the play queue? if i download a whole load of videos (part 1 of 10 etc you know the type) and i clear the download queue and later go into cutetube i can't play them in a queue.
actually i just downloaded a whole lot of videos and quit cutetube, went back in and the download queue was autocleared , so had no way to play them back. this filled me with angst as i get a lot of pleasure from using cutetube but this completely ruins the otherwise polished experience.

Originally Posted by leetnoob View Post
actually i just downloaded a whole lot of videos and quit cutetube, went back in and the download queue was autocleared , so had no way to play them back. this filled me with angst as i get a lot of pleasure from using cutetube but this completely ruins the otherwise polished experience.
Its not been polished yet?? The latest available version we're all using does have alot of issues but its being completly rewritten as we speak so no point in gettin angry about the one we got. Its still the best n900 youtube app so far and is about to get alot better Can't wait

Tags
youtube