Notices

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
Love this appl. And the only one wish is to have ability to chose numbers from contact list as well

Could you add a feature to quarantine calls and text messages? When someone calls from a specified number the phone will ring on the caller's end as usual and just go to VM but the receiver will never hear the phone ring. There would be a special call and text list only accessed through the program (password protected).

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by neodymium View Post
Could you add a feature to quarantine calls and text messages? When someone calls from a specified number the phone will ring on the caller's end as usual and just go to VM but the receiver will never hear the phone ring. There would be a special call and text list only accessed through the program (password protected).
sorry...what?

silent mode and password protected?

Last edited by Dave999; 2010-03-02 at 22:58.

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
thank u so much for this app ive been wanting it for months!!! i will definitely help u develop it!!!

here are links to my original post and brainstorm!!!

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=34392

http://maemo.org/community/brainstor...lopers_needed/

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Martinsicuro, Abruzzo, Italy

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Originally Posted by toyg View Post
At the moment, it does not block withheld / unidentified calls. It's on the feature list for 1.1
I also plan to add a feature to block all calls except ones from people already in addressbook, probably for 1.2.
That would be an incredibly useful feature. I had a problem with harassing restricted calls and fortunately my old phone would let me turn off the ring for such calls, because VZW would do FA about it.

Thanks for working on this!

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
anyone else got "no viewer file" error? i cant see to install the app.
any help appreciated...thanks

I would love this if it can combine an SMS blacklist, where blacklisted SMS messages go into an inbox within the application rather than the main messaging app, similar to MCleaner on Symbian.

This is my most missed feature / app of the N900 currently!

Last edited by m165; 2010-03-03 at 00:13.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by m165 View Post
I would love this if it can combine an SMS blacklist, where blacklisted SMS messages go into an inbox within the application rather than the main messaging app, similar to MCleaner on Symbian.

This is my most missed feature / app of the N900 currently!
I also would luv to see this in a future update, I have a friend of mine who actually ticked me off and I would like to block them from calling and recieving their txt messages on my phone. I would like for the person calling who is blocked not to get through at all and get worse than a busy signal but maybe get awrong number tone or something, and as far as txt i would like to not even get the txt and maybe a message goes to the person saying this number no longer exist or something... just suggestions though any implementation of these request would be nice, thanks for your hard work so far though.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
sorry...what?

silent mode and password protected?
Yes, a password-you know, one of those things only you know so only you can access your call list and text messages. This is nothing new, available many years ago on Treos ("call filter").