Active Topics

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Thank you for making this little front-end for all the nice tweaks!

You have nice help in first post and detailed pdf but I highly recommend on using maemo.org´s wiki for this kind of documentation. It would be easy to update by you and others.

Feature request:
- Developer-mode check and allow other sources check to app launch and give feedback to user

Last edited by slender; 2012-07-13 at 06:07.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by santicorcho View Post
Another question , Could it be that some tweaks can not be removed? Because the thing is I did the tweak T, and never was able to restore to default.
Which version you use ? In all tweaks you have option for restore...

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Thank you for making this little front-end for all the nice tweaks!

You have nice help in first post and detailed pdf but I highly recommend on using maemo.org´s wiki for this kind of documentation. It would be easy to update by you and others.

Feature request:
- Developer-mode check and allow other sources check to app launch and give feedback to user
I don't have a time and I don't know how to create wiki page for this...

About the feature request - if you know how to do this, explain me and I will add this...

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Damn.. Reboot-loop after installing extraplugins...

Works now after flash.. Don't know why it did that at first time.. Just when i got everything installed after PR1.3 upgrade flash...

Well, i do everythig again this evening..

Last edited by Timpaxi; 2012-07-13 at 13:44.

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post

Works now after flash.. Don't know why it did that at first time.. Just when i got everything installed after PR1.3 upgrade flash...

Do you read this from PDF:
Code:
I. Add additional IM's (Extraplugins) – Will add additional IM's - ICQ/MSN/Yahoo/AOL/Jabber/VK… Reboot needed at the end (Thanks to CODeRUS).
If you used additional IM's from previous version of N9QT and you want switch to Extraplugins, for the first you need to remove some packages. You can do this manually from terminal as ROOT:
apt-get remove im-providers-additional telepathy-haze libpurple0
Or from Settings -> Application -> Manage application
Or if you installed additional IM's from other source, you need remove this packages (from Coderus page):
Packages blacklist. Please remove following packages before installing Extraplugins: aolserviceprovider
icqserviceprovider
jabberserviceprovider
msnserviceprovider
odnoklassnikiserviceprovider
qipserviceprovider
vkserviceprovider
yahooserviceprovider
im-providers-additional
telepathy-haze
libpurple0
Accmanok
Because Extraplagins it's just a simple application that DON'T cause reboot-loop..

Found it. Sorry =)

Last edited by mapl; 2012-07-13 at 14:38.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I'm tired and don't have a time to start again with unrestricted-ui & MT-toggle platform & and toggle from MAG, from Coderus... Too much complicated now.. This threads not organized good and I need to much time to find the correct files etc.. I'm very happy with new system-ui-extensions from Coderus, when it will done, we will get option for editing this toggles and remove what we don't need..
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I wasn't referring to this post or the tweaks you have assembled being unclear, I meant other forum threads regarding some of the original tweak releases. I'm quite happy with the way you have assembled all of those into an easily digestable way.

For example, clicking one button in QuickTweak to install unrestricted UI and the toggles is pretty amazing compared to trying to manually install those tweaks in their original forms, where there were 2+ other forum threads about people getting confused about which version of inception or library version to run with, on which version of the PR, etc.

I had to worry about none of that with QuickTweak since it was so simple, so for that ease you have provided I again say thank you.

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post

HELP PLEASE!!!!

I'm having a Reboot-loop after trying to tweak the size of icon etc...

How do I fix that????

Thanks!

Do you read this from PDF:
Code:
I. Add additional IM's (Extraplugins) – Will add additional IM's - ICQ/MSN/Yahoo/AOL/Jabber/VK… Reboot needed at the end (Thanks to CODeRUS).
If you used additional IM's from previous version of N9QT and you want switch to Extraplugins, for the first you need to remove some packages. You can do this manually from terminal as ROOT:
apt-get remove im-providers-additional telepathy-haze libpurple0
Or from Settings -> Application -> Manage application
Or if you installed additional IM's from other source, you need remove this packages (from Coderus page):
Packages blacklist. Please remove following packages before installing Extraplugins: aolserviceprovider
icqserviceprovider
jabberserviceprovider

msnserviceprovider
odnoklassnikiserviceprovider
qipserviceprovider
vkserviceprovider
yahooserviceprovider
im-providers-additional
telepathy-haze
libpurple0
Accmanok
Because Extraplagins it's just a simple application that DON'T cause reboot-loop..
Help Please!!!

First I know I will be told to read the PDF, I did but I must of messed up MY BAD!!!

I'm now having a Rebbot Loop and unable to use my phone,, urghhh!!

Steps on how to take care of the problem PLEASE!!! I do use a Macbook pro and hope I'm able to connect and update ??

Looking forward for help.

Thanks!

Sorry, but you need to reflash.. How to do this on MAC PC I don't know..
Try to search in wiki/forum or open a new thread about this...

EDIT: Which tweak exactly you used and what you wrote ?

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-07-13 at 15:22.

Sorry, but you need to reflash.. How to do this on MAC PC I don't know..
Try to search in wiki/forum or open a new thread about this...

EDIT: Which tweak exactly you used and what you wrote ?
TWEAK DD,,

I did all perfectly but I went back to resize the icon text, then it asked me Y or F and wanted to press F to fix the number but got distracted and pressed F.... Mad at myself as I'm now missing lots of important calls and text,,, Here in the US without a cell phone, life stops (:-))

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh