Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Laden View Post
are you underaged?
Very.

Let's make love.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Drawing, Easy Deb, some apps, some browsing... very important

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wigan, UK
I use it rarely, but when I do its handy to have.

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
I'm using it not that often because one of the first addons to my N900 was the "Touch screen pointer" from Krusell, a strap with a litlle stylus on. This way it can never get lost and it's faster to use than the stylus. But it's only useful for short actions, some fast swipes and touches and not for longer working because the stylus istself is quite small. But the most useful gadget on my gadget

I use the stylus whenever I need to copy text on a webpage. Slide the stylus from the left side of screen, move curser to start of text, hold shift key on keyboard and move curser to the start of the text I wish to copy. Cntrl+C and Bob's yer uncle.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
I couldn't live without it...well, i could, i'm a resourceful guy, but i would really rather not have to.

I couldn't live without it
My stylus

Indispensable!

I lost mine about a year ago. In the beginning I missed it a lot. Thought about buying new styluses. But now I am used to it. Maemo really works well without stylus. But sometimes with repetitive tasks a stylus is easier.
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
I lost mine a couple of months ago, and I had already lost the spares I bought from eBay while moving house. I miss it occasionally, but a combination of zoom (in microB) or a biro/pencil/twig/chopstick (anything else) means I'm not that sad.

Tags
head broken, i need drugs