Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
BTW, here's my N920 thread pics contribution:
While everybody knows they will go back to Diablo with Maemo 6 your screenshot is totally fake. On real N920 prototype the clock should read 2010, not 2008.

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
I'm just surprised that there isn't a poll attached to this thread asking whether or not we plan to buy the N920.

So out of character imo.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post:
there are ppl here that think they are smarter than they are, this is the reason of all this bashing, smart-talk and fouling around... this is specific to this forum, but understandable when missing something else...

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
This is pure speculation, not 'reports'. There is nothing of substance known about Nokia N920. None of the links provide any information about a possible Nokia N920. No relevant information about a possible Nokia N920 is quoted. Except some bad journalism is referred to which itself is nothing but baseless speculation. IOW pure horseshit! Someone please close this *****ic thread of misinformation/flamebait/troll/...

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ColdFusion View Post
Nothing in the SDK, or anywhere else stated, no hints that there'll be ANY other device, not from Nokia, there aren't even rumours on any blogs.
For the record, Nokia did publicly state (if nothing else, from Nokia folks on this board) the N900 is the lead device to a family of Fremantle devices, and the SDK/kernel *does* hint of a RX-71. Whether that means N920 or some other model is unknown, but the existence of more devices deep in the pipeline is not a question.

@allnameswereout: Nice avatar, hehe

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by Architengi View Post
Please try to think before writing, and read it again slooooowly and let people know where is the misinformation about Office.
That's EXACTLY what I did.

Originally Posted by Architengi View Post
OMAP3 cores are said to be working their way into the lineup following a Cortex A8-based introduction in the N900
I have one for you:

"Linux is said to be working its way into the lineup following a Maemo5 based introduction in the N900"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowjk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Formula for making a thread full of ****: Take "report" from a reviewer who is already full of **** + add screenshots from the "previous device"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
Formula for making a thread full of ****: Take "report" from a reviewer who is already full of **** + add screenshots from the "previous device"
You forgot +sprinkle in a little love...........

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 125 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
While still tmo noob, I already feel like this talk about N920 is all about whether or not to get N900 just "cuz the next device is almost here". What would doubters do closer to the release of supposed N920? Start waiting for the next device to be announced?

The wheel has already been invented, there is no more "the last invention to wait for, start buying now". There will always be the next thing.

Passing on rumors like this, it almost feels like fud. And I repeat, I don't know anything, all I write is based on how I react to posts in here. Well maybe that wasn't a repeat after all.
Stupidity is the thing I hate the most.

The Following User Says Thank You to Soulfarmer For This Useful Post:

Tags
no value whatsoever, smart-talk